Is it just me or is wraith just to small

by CautisticGasMan

Original Post

Re: Is it just me or is wraith just to small

★ Guide

I've been saying this right from the start, it doesn't matter what kind of damage debuff thet give wraith. How is she going to take extra damage if nobody can hit her in the first place? You can't add an extra 5% onto nothing.

And 5% adds nothing to most guns in the game, they only guns that will actually see a difference are snipers, wingmans and anvil r-301s and flatlines.

There is no damage increase to guns with a low damage per shot like the r-301 when it is in full auto.

Message 21 of 27 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@E9ine_AC It is the server tick rate, not only wraith suffers that problem
Message 22 of 27 (304 Views)

★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Then it was probably a glitch or a bug. The servers have been having hit registration issues recently.
Message 23 of 27 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly.  If you go to during range abs compare her Suze to ask other characters,  she is the smallest.  She is unnaturally fall as a little kids. She sways back and forth, up and down faster than any other legend. Dont let her crouch, you can barely see her. 

Message 24 of 27 (191 Views)

★ Expert

@Mystiquel33_22 Please do not necropost old threads. Just make a new topic if you want to share your opinion.

Message 25 of 27 (177 Views)

★★★★ Expert

who takes 20% more damage? Wondering

Message 26 of 27 (163 Views)

@CautisticGasMan It had to be your aim, we can't say exactly why that happened without seeing a clip of the shot.

The PK is an all or nothing gun, you either hit for 100+ or nothing. It's slightly more forgiving than the mastiff but not much.

They have nerfed Wraith quite a bit. She is a popular legend and if they nerf her much more she will become a useless legend. She takes a ton of damage, if enemies are not missing their shots against her, it can be very hard to win fights.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 27 (159 Views)