Is it just me or is wraith just to small

by CautisticGasMan

Original Post

Is it just me or is wraith just to small

★★ Apprentice

had a peacekeeper shot that was aimed directly at her pointblank that did 13 damage. Guessing the spray screwed me over?

Message 1 of 27 (1,006 Views)

Re: Is it just me or is wraith just to small

★★★ Guide

Probably just lag.

Message 2 of 27 (989 Views)

★ Pro
@CautisticGasMan its the game, She is but anyone who plays her will say other wise. This game went to crap, I went to war zone SOLOS..
Message 3 of 27 (976 Views)

@CautisticGasMan It’s either lag or the distance. If you don’t have a choke you have to be on top of then for the PK to be effective.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 27 (941 Views)

@CautisticGasMan It's just you, shes perfect  Large smileHeart 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 27 (883 Views)

★ Guide

@CautisticGasMan Wraith is to small that's the fact. After using all the legends and than trying wraith you feel like you're running so smooth and climbing/movement is way easier. And hitbox is kinda hard to hit just of this "naruto" running style which makes wraith look even smaller. Would be nice to make this legend more balanced to other legends but It's too difficult and people who plays wraith will start complain.

Message 6 of 27 (849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@PROInD3she does take 15% more damage than other legends too

Comes in handy when you're using a shotty and are able to 1-2 shot her instantly.

Message 7 of 27 (808 Views)

★ Guide

@iBlockHead 15% ? Isin't it 5%? 

Message 8 of 27 (793 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@CautisticGasMan Its your aim, because the same could be said for pathfinder, wraiths been nerfed more than every single character in the game, leave her alone ffs. But yes, she is a little smaller than other characters, just like pathfinder is a little taller, when aiming, take into account of your characters height and the enemies height. if you hit for 13 damage then that sounds like you was getting shot and the damage from the enemy was pushing your aim to the side or upwards. (happened to me a lot)
Message 9 of 27 (760 Views)

★ Guide

@CautisticGasManIts your aim, because the same could be said for pathfinder, wraiths been nerfed more than every single character in the game, leave her alone ffs. But yes, she is a little smaller than other characters, just like pathfinder is a little taller, when aiming, take into account of your characters height and the enemies height. if you hit for 13 damage then that sounds like you was getting shot and the damage from the enemy was pushing your aim to the side or upwards. (happened to me a lot)

Those nerf's is like 1 feather from full wing. Didn't affect anything.

You silly human being think people taking those legends just because they are bad? Numbers should be similar but not two or eight times bigger.

List of characters that people picking up in %. (stats are before season 4 came in so gibby is incorrect )

1. Wraith - 23.63%
  2. Pathfinder - 21.01%
  3. Lifeline - 11.75%
  4. Bangalore - 8.41%
  5. Octane - 8.06%
  6. Bloodhound - 5.64%
  7. Gibraltar - 4.99%
  8. Mirage - 4.49%
  9. Caustic - 4.24%
  10. Wattson - 4.23%
  11. Crypto - 3.56%
Message 10 of 27 (729 Views)