Re: Is it just me, or has aiming become easier?

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Is it just me, or has aiming become easier?

I'm not even joking.

3 vs 3 arena mode, using G7 Scout. Usually I'm not that good at aiming but suddenly I hit every shot, most of them headshots.

Same with the new Bocek bow. Headshot after headshot, no scope or anything attached. Just draw, peek, shoot, headshot, repeat that and target is down.

Using the Flatline, hitting every shot what usually ranges between missing half to 3 quarters of my shots.

The aiming has gotten easier for sure. I can't explain this sudden burst of hits any other way.

Anyone else with similar experiences, or have I turned ultra instinct today?

Message 1 of 14 (795 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Peri_Longbow_plz We all have days where every bullet just hits where we point it.
Message 2 of 14 (790 Views)

★ Pro
@Peri_Longbow_plz
You have never felt this before, when you fire weapon and feels like weapon has lower recoil? you can easily one-clip at mid/far distance?

"The aiming has gotten easier for sure" wait 2 days (till they will "fix" game) and then test again.

I think i know what is going on, but can't say it...
Message 3 of 14 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Peri_Longbow_plz@SlivPTS
I can safely say that whatever been on is now off .
Controle feels lose and twitching again and no matter how much I try to adjust the settings it's no getting any better, now I have a very good idea how things works with EA/Respawn.
There is been a post a while ago about how they favor some players and streamers and it was described in details about everything , loot , aim, movement, connection, matchmaking ,hit registration and guess what the post got deleted after two days ....not edited, just wiped out
This is just DIRTY business

Message 4 of 14 (693 Views)

★★ Guide

Someone oiled the hamster wheels in the server farm.

Message 5 of 14 (685 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@SlivPTS I knew there is something wrong with all of this but I never had this happening where the aim just feels so right on spot , it's a first to me .
And when you said to just wait few days I thought "hmmm,this guy seems to have an experience with it so let's see what will happen"
And you were 100% right , and it's even worse than before
Message 6 of 14 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Peri_Longbow_plzIs this supposed to be for console or what? Cuz It sure as hell ain't happening on PC. Also, Arena runs way smoother. I can do bunny hops better in Arenas, idk why :/

I also see some conspiracy theories down below, this thread is gonna be fun

Message 7 of 14 (682 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Conspiracy theories are always fun .
Anyway am going back to sleep as I have been following this thread only in silence just to see what going to happen
Message 8 of 14 (674 Views)

@maximas1986 It's not them favoring some players over other. I have been getting a ton of enemies with really choppy movement, they kind of skip a long, it makes targeting them nearly impossible because I start to shooting at them, then they skip forward and I shot my entire magazine into air. It's not my connection BFV runs great.

For the players who have lag in a favorable way, enemies are just standing still. Thus it seems like aiming is easier for them. It's basically the lag compensation. For those of us with good connections, we just get destroyed.

My play is probably going to be really reduced until they roll out an update.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 14 (669 Views)

★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Wait, so I should just jump on NY instead of 16-24ms EU servers?
Message 10 of 14 (582 Views)