Re: Is gonna be a battle pass update this month ?

by cooperal1012

Original Post

Is gonna be a battle pass update this month ?

★★★ Novice

Can you provide us at least some updates regarding the battle pass ? 

This is starting to loose the marketing humor and starts to look like you don't give a *** about us and just put some  dumb * all together and let them play a * cheaters game without getting in touch with us . 

Do you even have something for us ? 

Message 1 of 9 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No you re wrong.

If you re not blinded you must see , they very care for us.

They can t do it fast how you think it is .. Its pc game not mobile...

Yes this game is for now very small ,because they just released test game small map ,8 champions to test if it people will plays it and like it. Yee the cheapest way. Its for me now only Alfa game.

You must wait like year to new big content this game must be finished. And need more 80% content.

Message 2 of 9 (734 Views)

★ Guide

Adding big content not an easy job, i know that and they trying to do it carefully. I respect that. But at this stage of game after you hit lvl100 there is no reason to playing anymore... 

I hit lvl100 yesterday and the game just became boring..after 100 it makes me feel like wasting my time... There is no Ranked play, leaderboard nor free box grinding(or any other grinding) anymore... means there is no reason for playing anymore... nothing interesting, no reason for playing for hours except for fun and you know what? Getting fun is impossible when you solo queue with troll&leaver randoms...if there is no gain, no achivement grind, no rank climbing, why should i play this cancer show? soo i quit until they add something interesting to the game.

GL & HF

Message 3 of 9 (698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

Adding big content not an easy job, i know that and they trying to do it carefully. I respect that. But at this stage of game after you hit lvl100 there is no reason to playing anymore... 

Why? Don't you enjoy the gameplay, do you only play to reach a higher level, not to win and compete? With gamers like you it's no wonder companies only produce shallow loot grinders. Wink

Message 4 of 9 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Tensai_Zoo wrote:

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

Why? Don't you enjoy the gameplay, do you only play to reach a higher level, not to win and compete? With gamers like you it's no wonder companies only produce shallow loot grinders. Wink

well i enjoy endless grinding for skins,gears, levels, medals, achivements etc... Also i like to play for win and compete but in this game there is no leaderboard or rank not even a personal statistics page this means there is no reason for win and compete. Also like i said i dont enjoy gameplay when game forced me to play with two troll gamer...

Message 5 of 9 (636 Views)

★★ Guide

check this thread out, its from 7th mars

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Live-Balance-Update-live-on-all-platforms-let-s-talk-ab...

no clearance but atleast a bit info about they do give a damn Wink

Message 6 of 9 (618 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

@Tensai_Zoo wrote:

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

well i enjoy endless grinding for skins,gears, levels, medals, achivements etc... Also i like to play for win and compete but in this game there is no leaderboard or rank not even a personal statistics page this means there is no reason for win and compete. Also like i said i dont enjoy gameplay when game forced me to play with two troll gamer...

The game does have some personal stats. You can view your trackers on each legend without unlocking them for public display.

But I personally couldn't give two ****s about a leaderboard or skill rank. They divert attention away from team mentalities, bloat egos and breed negativity. In a game that has so many variables that are beyond your control, it's a recipe for disaster. They don't necessarily need to rework the game so that it's fit for use as an esport, but I do appreciate any game that's built with the same staying power that Counter Strike 1.6 once had. You don't need to have an infinite flow of content to make a game feel timeless but Apex Legends needs more than it currently has.

Message 7 of 9 (513 Views)

★★★ Guide

Lets try to see it from a different point of view.

Maybe they are taking their time for a reason? Actually balancing upcoming Legends so that they don't come out as to overpowered or underwhelming. There are lots of examples from other publishers where they just throw stuff out that and it's unfinished I bet every single one here can come up with 4-5 examples. Wink

Same goes for a new map, new weapons and other features. They could be focusing on testing the new releases prehand so they don't run into a big unforseen bug. Example: Fixing 1 bug, implementing 5 new bugs. We've all had that experience as well with other publishers and it's not a good thing.

So is taking their fair share of time a bad thing? I don't think so. The game has been out for a month. It has a road map, they are working hard to actually give us what we want, and what they think that we need. We just need to give them time. 

And even though you are lvl 100. Most of the other players aren't. You have to see the whole mass in this. 25 million accounts in 1 month. There are a lot of wills there. Just let them analyze the data and do what they do best, while we feed our peacekeepers with fresh legends. Cool

Message 8 of 9 (509 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Balzano wrote:

Lets try to see it from a different point of view.

Maybe they are taking their time for a reason? Actually balancing upcoming Legends so that they don't come out as to overpowered or underwhelming. There are lots of examples from other publishers where they just throw stuff out that and it's unfinished I bet every single one here can come up with 4-5 examples. Wink

Let it never be forgotten what a hot piece of garbage this game was between late 2009 to mid-2012. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_champions

New characters were introduced every two weeks without fault. Many people had never seen something like this happen before and the user base was thoroughly distracted by the constant changes to realise how irreparably damaged the original balance had become.

Big cracks would sometimes get through the patches too. Karthus and Mordekaiser could cause a guaranteed crash scenario for all players at one point and it made its way into the official build. Veigar had an attack that scaled with a targets MP; then they released characters that didn't even have MP before realising how they had temporarily killed one of the games original champions. These were the kinds of things that were quickly glossed over, meanwhile the patch notes were still treated like holy texts. And it was all in the name of having new avatars for Riot to sell skins on.

Many years have gone by so maybe, just maybe they found a nice balance again after slamming the breaks. But I honestly couldn't take the communities attitudes seriously, particularly the childishness of Riots unofficial defence force. In that link we have not 5 examples, closer to 80. If Overwatch is anything to go by, this sort of **** would never have flown with today's gamers.

If you want to keep a game fresh then it's all well and good for some people. But good for competition? No. N - O. Non. Nada. No f***ing way!

Message 9 of 9 (444 Views)