Re: Is buying forged engine swaps a waste of money?

by itsTylerkun

Original Post

Is buying forged engine swaps a waste of money?

★★★★★ Apprentice

If I were to fully upgrade a stock engine and a forged engine with ultimate+ parts, would they have the same amount of power/torque? And top speed? 

Message 1 of 6 (7,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@daltonferozeUnfortunately nope forged is the more powerful basically a forged engine can handle more power than a stock engine so it can get more powerful than stock 😊 unfortunately though I wish there was more forged engines like for the 2000 Honda civic type r or a forged 3.0L i6 engine for BMWs

Message 2 of 6 (7,505 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@KineticKhaos98 Thanks for the helpful reply!
Message 3 of 6 (7,499 Views)

★★ Apprentice
In theory forging parts does nothing except strengthen them. That would technically not do anything to increase power, but it would increase the potential power. More strength equals more potential power since the forged parts can be pushed harder before hitting their breaking point.

I'm not sure how it's translated into the game, but you can always look at the stats on each engine to see it's HP output and it's maximum potential HP. Looking at that would tell you what the swap is "capable" of. You should expect to see no difference in current power output, but see an increase in potential power output if the game is true to real life engines.
Message 4 of 6 (7,473 Views)

★★ Novice

If anyone interested in which car is the best and don't trust streamers' random choices,

here is a little database about maxed cars specs

The goal was find the fastest 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) car, we tuned them with Ultimate + parts, dual turbo charger, track parts and sometimes changed the gearbox with "lower tier" because of the acceleration.

I would say according to my views everybody can pick their favorite car (after grinded its price), learn it how to handle NFS Heat's new drifter cornering with it and pimp the max out of it and enjoy the new arcade game and chill Standard smile

I hope I can help you a bit.

(I am interested in building a NFS Heat car builder, where you can check and compare the stats and price of the upgrades before you buying it ingame. I can collect the stats, costs, etc. but i can't create a "frontend" for this, PM me if you wanna help me with this project.)

Message 5 of 6 (7,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same as here bro i wished forged Engine in R-35 but u can actually swap a c63 amg coupe engine with it 3.8 v6 730+hp max to 1400+ HP wow nfs. 

Message 6 of 6 (4,663 Views)