Re: Is anyone else having major hit registration problems?

by DAYUMshecanFART

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex Still happening a lot after the "patch" they released. It's very frustrating playing ranked and getting no reg after no reg, and then being downed by that same player.
Message 11 of 18 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

People will undoubtedly exaggerate and say that whole clips aren’t registering.

I will tell you this though. The hit regs are so frequent that it’s game breaking for me. I’m talking about 10%-15% of my shots CONSISTENTLY not registering. Not in some gun fights, in ALL gun fights. I wish I were exaggerating. 

I will be probably be forced to take a break from the game; we complain about nerfs and SBMM all day but nothing is more impactful than shots consistently not registering. And maybe if enough people take a break, they would prioritize fixing the issue.

Message 12 of 18 (338 Views)

★ Expert
@Axs5626Sxa5001 I'll probably just take a break too. So many crucial shots not registering and costing me the game.
Message 13 of 18 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

How on earth does EAspawn release a patch like this? This is game breaking and any person with eyeballs can see this issue. Do you guys not have eyeballs? Only game that has consistent no reg issues and for a solid year at that.

@Axs5626Sxa5001 No one is exaggerating. I've had 6 clips miss on my hemlok before.

Message 14 of 18 (322 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DAYUMshecanFART 6 shots or 6 clips?

People are saying that they are putting a 500 damage on people With the Havoc and getting zero damage. I don’t think the problem is that severe but it doesn’t matter. Even if 15% of your shots consistently don’t reg, that is still game breaking.
Message 15 of 18 (312 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just had 5 shots with a spitfire not reg! 

1v1 

both using spitfires
Who won?
Unplayable

Message 16 of 18 (303 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey man.... @EA_David maybe pop in when it’s fixed... been about a week of the worst games I’ve ever played on my least favorite map... not having a great time, bought paths heirloom only to have him gutted, my shots don’t register, I’m getting annihilated by sweats in the pub playlists, I can’t play on the map I want. And on top of all that my bullets don’t reg, Idk any other game that would take this long to figure something out, but maybe just let us know when it’s fixed cause right now I feel very unhappy with the game I chose to invest in

Message 17 of 18 (301 Views)

★★ Guide

@Axs5626Sxa5001 @There is clips from pred streams of entire clips making the sound of clanking against armor with 0 damage

Message 18 of 18 (296 Views)