respawn please give your game to a competent company. please..

by Apthyql

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is anyone else having major hit registration problems?

I was sniping with the longbow, hit 4 shots it made the audio of a hit and everything. No registration, the 5th shot finally registered. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 18 (857 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is anyone else having major hit registration problems?

The hit reg still seems to still be a problem, a server patch was released yesterday but they are still looking for feedback on this so I expect an update on the dev tracker soon.

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (809 Views)

All Replies

The hit reg still seems to still be a problem, a server patch was released yesterday but they are still looking for feedback on this so I expect an update on the dev tracker soon.

Message 2 of 18 (810 Views)

Champion

Yeah this has cost me a number of wins already....

@DarthValtrex  try focusing fire with your teammates. The NoReg is way too unpredictable for any decent 1v1 fights at the moment lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 18 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ZeelmaekersIt seems to be the worst with the longbow, that’s where I have noticed it most. But it might just be that sniping is a tad slower and it's easier to notice. It could also be lag related, I'm experience inconsistent rubber banding by some players. It really depends on the round and time of day. The rubber banding has definitely improved the last 24 hours.

I think this might also be why I complained about the mastiff.. i might have been having reg issues.

Message 4 of 18 (782 Views)

respawn please give your game to a competent company. please..

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Please for the love of god, fix your game. Ive been getting 2-3 noregs every now and then. I am sick and tired of playing this game im losing my mind

Edit: Removed all caps - CM

Message 5 of 18 (782 Views)

Re: respawn please give your game to a competent company. please..

★★★★ Pro

The removed all cap made me laugh. I didn't need to point it out. But it just made me laugh too much. xD

Message 6 of 18 (722 Views)

★ Guide

I hit a Pathfinder who was standing still with a Krabor 3x in the head and nothing.

Message 7 of 18 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, just popping on to let you know this is still known and is still being looked at. 

https://twitter.com/PlayApex/status/1262448486957498368

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 18 (688 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I will make a separate post trying to explain why this happens. Anyway, I have experienced the issue more frequently since before the start of Season 5, but other things seem improved a bit. Overall, my numbers are better, so I can't complain.
Message 9 of 18 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Its not only with snipers, same thing happened when i was using r301 and r99. Shot at a running Wraith. Heard he got hit, saw red (like blood) and armor indication he got shot but from whole mag he got like 12 dmg (all shots had hit indication).

Message 10 of 18 (648 Views)