Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is anybody still Playing?

by GeoffreyRicher23

Original Post

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★★★ Novice

Still playing, but trying to do GM3 quickplay is a nightmare. Been matching the same 3 guys each mission and earlier couldnt even get a match. 

Message 41 of 46 (163 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Lerdoc wrote:

@GeoffreyRicher23 wrote:

Is anybody out there?

I am starting to get fed up, when i start up  contract or mission ( legendary or not ) for my Dailies in GF2 or GF3,  i turn out to be playing by myself.  Is there way to ensure you won't be stuck by yourself.  Its been happening more and more lately.  Are people still playing or am i just getting placed on empty servers 

My advise?

Leave this burning trainwreck heading for a mountain(without a tunnel in it) and just go play Warframe.

Plenty of content, actual updates and developers who actually listens and engages with players to improve the game.

Good thought. Thanks.

Message 42 of 46 (130 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ComeWithMeKitty wrote:

@Lerdoc wrote:

@GeoffreyRicher23 wrote:

Is anybody out there?

I am starting to get fed up, when i start up  contract or mission ( legendary or not ) for my Dailies in GF2 or GF3,  i turn out to be playing by myself.  Is there way to ensure you won't be stuck by yourself.  Its been happening more and more lately.  Are people still playing or am i just getting placed on empty servers 

My advise?

Leave this burning trainwreck heading for a mountain(without a tunnel in it) and just go play Warframe.

Plenty of content, actual updates and developers who actually listens and engages with players to improve the game.

Good thought. Thanks.

I second that. 

Message 43 of 46 (126 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@cake404 wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

*Grumbling*

'No PVP' is a good thing.

Picked up 3 Legos today, one with a +350% weapon damage.

New stuff is coming, but I'm enjoying playing with other randoms and friends until it does.

Dragon Age 4 pre-order assured. Wink 

No MAGA in this game or DA4 is even better, if you ask me Thinking

And yea, I still log in when I can, and currently intend to buy DA4 as well. Though I do hope it will be closer to the traditional Dragon Age titles. Most DA players aren’t likely to be interested in a game where multiplayer is anything but 100% optional (or where companions are conspicuously absent, for that matter).

So BioWare releases Anthem (one of the worst releases of all time)..

Is on record as doing nothing to fix any of its major issues for two months (after lying to players with a roadmap and promises of them fixing the game).

Is in record as of right now being silent and ignoring players, and ignoring any questions as to what is among so long.

after all this tour are still getting da4 LOL.

I loved da inquisition but absolutely wont be buying da4 until it’s confirmed as amazing (it won’t be though BioWare has proven they are incompetent with anthem)

Message 44 of 46 (109 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope, uninstalled Anthem. One of the biggest disappointments I've had in gaming, and a waste of money.

Message 45 of 46 (83 Views)

★ Apprentice

Waiting for a reason to come back to the game.

Message 46 of 46 (67 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help