Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is anybody still Playing?

by GeoffreyRicher23

Original Post

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

The majority of Legendary contracts I do there is only me, Freeplay is empty more often.

LMAO really? FP 2? I mean I was annoyed to not be able to make a private group in FP but now I know why they don’t allow it 🤣

Message 11 of 46 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

The majority of Legendary contracts I do there is only me, Freeplay is empty more often.

I Don,t know what to tell you I played from 8 pm to 2 am est last night on Xbox and had a full party on every thing I did.  The outaw outrages where a total blast in freeplay on gm3 with a solid group. 

maybe you should take take a shower?  I jest of course.

Message 12 of 46 (280 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i tried to play, the servers are absolute crap for me. No matter what i do i cant stop my person from jumping around... it's really tiring.

Message 13 of 46 (248 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah I still play daily and i have never had a problem joining a group on GM1. But like others have said when you go up to GM2 or 3 it gets harder to get a full group. I'm sure less people are playing now but most dont bother with GM2 or 3 because they they dont feel rewarding enough for the time they take to complete.

Message 14 of 46 (236 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I played another 3 hours earlier on GM2 and had no issues once again. I’m sure though through out the day there may be times that certain activities are not as active. Outside of completing the daily there’s not much reason to play the legendary mission for an example. With cut scenes etc. it’s certainly takes more time to get through and not as attractive as other activities, as an example.

Message 15 of 46 (230 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Quixter wrote:

I played another 3 hours earlier on GM2 and had no issues once again. I’m sure though through out the day there may be times that certain activities are not as active. Outside of completing the daily there’s not much reason to play the legendary mission for an example. With cut scenes etc. it’s certainly takes more time to get through and not as attractive as other activities, as an example.

The best bug I've gotten was today, first mission half way thru, get dropped message says servers offline. As soon as I close that message get booted to the screen that has the four subtitles and hit esc and enter the game. LOL server offline for what ten seconds LOL

Message 16 of 46 (223 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Does sound like a good one. I never said it was perfect yet.

Message 17 of 46 (219 Views)

Champion

I got one of the server offline messages yesterday evening in freeplay.

Iirc that was the first time since the last server-side fixes for me.

Between the last update and those fixes, I had those problems several times although I usually don't have many problems I can't blame on my connection at home.

Judging by other posts on the forum it's getting better and I hope they'll be able to tackle the remaining problems as well.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 18 of 46 (211 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No.

No PvP

No New Content except 1 stronghold in over 2 months

No legos only purples on most runs

No new weapons

No new gear

No new creatures

No new maps

No new story

No new characters

No communication

No vision for the future

No clear development team leader (Chad or Ben?  Who knows)

And yah NO - we won't be buying Dragon Age 4.  They poisoned the well on this one

Message 19 of 46 (183 Views)

Champion

No news is good news.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 20 of 46 (180 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help