Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

by Count_Minaba

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I've been playing all weekend and no matter what mode I was playing (Freeplay, Stronghold, Legendary Contracts) there was usually two to three other players with me.

Message 31 of 46 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GeoffreyRicher23 wrote:

Is anybody out there?

I am starting to get fed up, when i start up  contract or mission ( legendary or not ) for my Dailies in GF2 or GF3,  i turn out to be playing by myself.  Is there way to ensure you won't be stuck by yourself.  Its been happening more and more lately.  Are people still playing or am i just getting placed on empty servers 

Dude, almost no one cares to do GM2 or GM3 anymore, it's not worth it in any capacity.

Message 32 of 46 (206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im still playing but the crap loot system (1 item on 2 javelins) just isnt dropping is burning me out.

Message 33 of 46 (204 Views)

★★ Guide

I just get in today after I not in there 4 day . its most instant  fill up ppl at GM1 scar temple :o

ppl already tired in gm2 . if you cant find no one there. its not strange. just go to Gm1 

cheer 

Message 34 of 46 (186 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still playing every day. Switched it up and am working on a Storm instead of the ranger now.  

Didn't play much yesterday on account of the ea servers being down for all titles I play, but can't do much when that happens. 

Then again, I play a ton of different games, so if I do get bored waiting for new content, it's just as easy to play another game in the mean time.   It's almost as if I don't actually have to rely on a single game for my entertainment, or something. 

Message 35 of 46 (166 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yep.  Tried today.  Got two yellows in back to back missions (which crashed).  Lost everything to a PS4 blue screen of death.

I'm now on my 14th, yes 14th attempt at reloading due to pilot error or live service data.  That's ok.  It gives me time to keep taking shots of Espolon.

Reminds me of the Simpsons when Grandpa climbs the Murderhorn.  "Please tell my wife my last thoughts were of her.  Blinding and murdering Abe Simpson"

Oh - 16 times.  Here we go again.

Message 36 of 46 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GeoffreyRicher23 wrote:

Is anybody out there?

I am starting to get fed up, when i start up  contract or mission ( legendary or not ) for my Dailies in GF2 or GF3,  i turn out to be playing by myself.  Is there way to ensure you won't be stuck by yourself.  Its been happening more and more lately.  Are people still playing or am i just getting placed on empty servers 

My advise?

Leave this burning trainwreck heading for a mountain(without a tunnel in it) and just go play Warframe.

Plenty of content, actual updates and developers who actually listens and engages with players to improve the game.

Message 37 of 46 (142 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Last couple of days I've really noticed GM2 HoR farms have become a struggle to get a full team together at times. It's sporadic but definitely happening. Makes me sad!

Message 38 of 46 (121 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Game's still a dumpster fire
Message 39 of 46 (118 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I took a break to play other games and intend to come back. I really like Anthem's gameplay more than other looter shooters so will return periodically to check how the game is going.

I had cases of empty servers and case's of full servers. So if I find the games a ghost town I play something else.

I wish friending strangers and inviting to group was easier. Those moments where you get matched to team minded players rather than loot rushers are so awesome I wish I could stick with those guys rather than matchmake again...
Message 40 of 46 (96 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help