Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

by Quixter
Reply

Original Post

Is anybody still Playing?

★★★★ Novice

Is anybody out there?

 

I am starting to get fed up, when i start up  contract or mission ( legendary or not ) for my Dailies in GF2 or GF3,  i turn out to be playing by myself.  Is there way to ensure you won't be stuck by yourself.  Its been happening more and more lately.  Are people still playing or am i just getting placed on empty servers 

Message 1 of 46 (962 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★ Guide

lets get in to strong hold . or just gm1 

now day . no one dare to try gm2 or gm3 :0

 

cheer 

 

Message 2 of 46 (951 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★★ Apprentice

I had that issue for a very short time last Friday night but haven’t since then when I’m on. You try GM1? A lot of people seem to be farming it. What time zone do you play and what time usually?

 

Message 3 of 46 (950 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★★★★ Guide

@GeoffreyRicher23 wrote:

Is anybody out there?

 

I am starting to get fed up, when i start up  contract or mission ( legendary or not ) for my Dailies in GF2 or GF3,  i turn out to be playing by myself.  Is there way to ensure you won't be stuck by yourself.  Its been happening more and more lately.  Are people still playing or am i just getting placed on empty servers 


Use quickplay! It's not optimal but it does insure at least one other person will be there or it will fail to match. If what you need does not hhave a quickplay feature plan to solo.

Message 4 of 46 (931 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★★★ Guide

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

@GeoffreyRicher23 wrote:

Is anybody out there?

 

I am starting to get fed up, when i start up  contract or mission ( legendary or not ) for my Dailies in GF2 or GF3,  i turn out to be playing by myself.  Is there way to ensure you won't be stuck by yourself.  Its been happening more and more lately.  Are people still playing or am i just getting placed on empty servers 


Use quickplay! It's not optimal but it does insure at least one other person will be there or it will fail to match. If what you need does not hhave a quickplay feature plan to solo.


When you think about it, that's just sad. Especially for a game that been out for less than three months and was planned on being a 10-year game.

Message 5 of 46 (888 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★ Guide

@MaireDevylin wrote:


When you think about it, that's just sad. Especially for a game that been out for less than three months and was planned on being a 10-year game.


All its need just a craft Legendary system . and rise up a reward to people is play it :0 

I back to my old shooting game. its keep give me very a lot of drop . 

ppl need reward . ppl need progress. Anthem already take advantage on graphic,weapon,light and sound ,damage float system hud system or even just throw grenade graphic .or skill !

anthem is  lack only this 2 option . just need reward people , make a progress bar for them . not make them see a mountain with out top for pin a flag :0

 

anyway , ppl just bore and tired in GM2 and GM3 . like me. I always on GM2 but when I see no one play with me on it. so I back to GM1. and I never ever lack ppl in Gm1. I can back 

to use my lovely gun too in GM1 and I pround to say . I not see any different between drop at gm1 and gm2 :0

 

cheer 

 

 

 

Message 6 of 46 (873 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★★ Guide

Im not. Friends let their origin premier go and mine is gone tomorrow although I may keep basic for sims 4. Other than these forums I really don't miss it.It was never what I thought it should have been and I dont miss the eternal struggle for the same old legendary s.

Message 7 of 46 (845 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?


@GeoffreyRicher23 wrote:

Is anybody out there?

 


I still play daily, typically on GM1 and usually have no issue joining full groups.

 

Playing on less than GM1 does create matchmaking issues (GM2+ may too) in the morning UK time. Later in the day, other players will usually eventually join.

 

A growing challenge will be not wanting to risk joining a higher difficulty mission for fear that other players will never join, making it too hard or take too long. A mechanism to matchmake a random team before setting out (even if that would take longer) would be very handy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 8 of 46 (795 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

Champion

I'm still hoping for a chat with an LFG channel to be able to arrange premade squads.


"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 9 of 46 (771 Views)

Re: Is anybody still Playing?

★★ Pro

The majority of Legendary contracts I do there is only me, Freeplay is empty more often.

Message 10 of 46 (766 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help