Is Revenant's tactical cancelling ultimate after it's been used intended?

by H3llDescent

Original Post

Is Revenant's tactical cancelling ultimate after it's been used intended?

★★★ Apprentice

Just threw Bangalore's ult, a few  seconds later I get hit by Rev's tactical and airstrike never came in

Message 1 of 4 (717 Views)

Re: Is Revenant's tactical cancelling ultimate after it's been used intended?

[ Edited ]

@H3llDescentThat's interesting, do you have any clips of it? It's extremely helpful if we can see a clip of what happened. I don't know if this was intended or not. I do know they buffed his tactical a bit to cancel out some of the other legends tactical abilities. But I'm not sure if it's supposed to cancel Bangs ult once its already been toss. I can understand Revs tactical canceling it before its been tossed, but once its been thrown the ult should still complete IMO.

I guess an example would be, you go to use it and are holding the canister, then get hit by revs tactical. I think in that scenario it should cancel/stop the ult from being used. In that case, it just goes as unused until revs tactical has wore off then you can throw it down if you want.

I'm going to see if I can get a friend to join me in the firing range so we can play around with it. See what happens exactly

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (707 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Don't have any clips but I got silenced a few seconds after tossing my ult. I don't play Bangalore, was doing it for daily. So it's the first time I've encountered yhis

Message 3 of 4 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You can invite your friend in firing range and TEST IT !

Share the video here.

Message 4 of 4 (645 Views)