Is Origin down?

by Dexyns

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is Origin down?

★★★ Novice

I was playing Battlefield 3 normally a few hours ago and when I closed the game it said to update Origin so I did and now it's telling me "Origin login is currently unavailable".

And when I try to log in it says i'm offline and cannot play my games. It's been 4 hours now. Help?

Message 1 of 12 (1,220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is Origin down?

★★ Novice

~update and may sound crazy but this actually works for most people~

option one

you can try adjusting the date/time on your computer it may be off by a few mins and it somehow is effecting us being able to login. 

option two

you can try setting your date and time to auto sync with "internet time" time.windows.com is a good server for it to sync to and seems to be working now after this issue

might want to try that and see if it helps

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (1,042 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Me to trying to play apex is not letting me.

Message 2 of 12 (1,193 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @OnlyRedstarr61 and @Dexyns.

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 12 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried some of these and it didn't work.

the host file and the LAN settings thing i didn't try. I also tried uninstall and reinstalling it but that only made it worse. Not only does it still say online is unavailable but I can no longer log in because now it also says I have to be online when logging in for the first time.

Message 4 of 12 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem and I tried all the steps you linked but none of them worked...

Message 5 of 12 (1,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

with that being said im not uninstall origin. i just played apex yesterday now this issue is going on. 

Message 6 of 12 (1,089 Views)

★★ Novice

sadly its been down here as well

Message 7 of 12 (1,078 Views)

★★ Novice

~update and may sound crazy but this actually works for most people~

option one

you can try adjusting the date/time on your computer it may be off by a few mins and it somehow is effecting us being able to login. 

option two

you can try setting your date and time to auto sync with "internet time" time.windows.com is a good server for it to sync to and seems to be working now after this issue

might want to try that and see if it helps

Message 8 of 12 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this actually works, all i did on windows 10 was sync my time and reopened origin, and it works fine

Message 9 of 12 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dexyns resync your time on windows 10, and reopen origin
Message 10 of 12 (1,030 Views)