Re: Is EVERYONE at EA & RESPAWN on a RETREAT/VACATION?..

by SILVERisSORRY

Original Post

@EA_David Thank you for taking the time to reply.

The whole CORE point of this thread, is that I wanted to address the DISCONNECTION issues, as those are the issues that are making it almost IMPOSSIBLE to play APEX.
Message 11 of 26 (382 Views)

★ Guide

Im sure they alleeady given up on this game. 

EA s next big baby is rolling out. Battlefield.

And as it seams its not that awesome as expectet. Now every recouce will be pulled to save this project. 

No space to care abaut such minor projects like apex..

Message 12 of 26 (376 Views)

Community Manager
@Apyhs On the contrary, Ryan talks here about long term planning, and plans for as far out as 5 years from now: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/q7npax/comment/hgm49zl/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=w...

I know there's valid frustration with the current issues, but Apex isn't going anywhere.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 26 (371 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David 5 years of recycled skins, events and a continuation of connection issues and bugs with a skeleton crew before its inevitable demise doesn't sound promising.

Advertising Ryans reddit or twitter comments doesn't look good on how you should handle a community either. It's immature and toxic.
Message 14 of 26 (338 Views)

So I think I know whats happening, Today, a Spark went off in my brain.

I think ALL of these problems were having, ARE related & its part of the "living world" APEX has created.

I have a feeling Season 11(my fav number btw, simplest number to use, in Racing) WILL be a turning point of APEX, 

The LORE is about to burst, with Content... *Speculation*  I've been sayin it for almost a year now, ASH is coming, I think before she became a simulacrum, she stranded Horizon, in space, & wouldn't it just be the icing on the cake that HORIZON's Son IS ALIVE......, but has a new name....REVENANT.

Message 15 of 26 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SILVERisSORRY The recent 2 comics are really impressive and will tie in with the new S11. Bangalore's ship will tease the map while arenas and comics will tease Ash.
Message 16 of 26 (312 Views)

@Cheese9Man Wasn't a S11 teaser supposed to arrive today at the pod on Olympus?
Message 17 of 26 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pandareno1999 Yup it's already live but it's only about Bang's brother. The next teasers in that ship will show a screenshot/gif of the map.
Message 18 of 26 (307 Views)

@Cheese9Man Gotta remember to pop over there next time I'm at Gardens. I saw there's even loot in there!
Message 19 of 26 (301 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Smurfing is a violation of the TOS as is made clear due to the introduction of the report function. However since it has been more than a year since smurfing started to become rampant, it is also clear that EA/Respawn have no genuine concern for it. The TOS is in essence, an agreement between the developer and the user. I agree not to cheat and they agree to not allow cheaters. Based on that agreement I have, in good faith, paid money (over $400 US) toward services intended to enhance the game's aesthetics. I believe that EA/Respawn has violated that agreement by ignoring smurfing. I believe users would be well within their right to explore charge-back proceedings.

#nomorebattlepass #notanotherdime #smurfingischeating #fixyourgame

Message 20 of 26 (243 Views)