Re: Is Bloodhound the new worst legend?

by TheImmortalEnt

Original Post

Is Bloodhound the new worst legend?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Bloodhound used to be the go-to guy in Apex but it feels as if his abilities are underwhelming.

Yes, I do believe he has one of the best passives, with his tracking ability. Let's be honest his q is useless. I Truely believe it to be the weakest q amongst all legends. Scanning an area only goes so far. Unfortunately, it doesn't scan your whole surroundings. Instead, it scans just a few feet in front of you. It does more bad than good. Yes, it shows your team the exact location of the enemies (if it even works). It also lets the enemy team know that you're close by.

Now let me talk about the ult. Yes, it makes him faster. He has a huge visual of his surroundings. Where it all falls flat is the huge noise he makes. 

I kid you not I was looting a building, didn't even realize anyone else was in it until I heard his inhaling. I then got better positioning... for preparation for a fight. Took position up top the stairs. and once he came running, I emptied my clip and finished him. (doesn't help that he's a glowing flashlight either).

Message 1 of 3 (523 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I normally main Bloodhound and do agree on certain parts only because if he didn't make any noise people will cry that he is "overpowered". Bloodhounds Alt does refreshes quick though but his scan could come down at least 5 sec's in my opinion. Bloodhound has the longest refresh time out of any Legend that is currently in game.

If I use the Scan and my team is close enough I let them engage the fight, you know the tryhards want those kill's. I wait until they get knocked and I use my alt to normally finish them off and flank to the opposite end of my scans or use the side window if it's available. 

I do understand where your coming from but If bloodhound gets that extended scan people will complain. Your basically using it to find the enemy and their location.

Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)

★★ Guide
Mirage is the worst imo.
Message 3 of 3 (469 Views)