Irregular activity

by sss123212

Original Post

Irregular activity

★ Apprentice

I submitted a ticket because my account no longer has the in-game chat option after the last update.  Received an email back saying I had irregular activity and they sent me a link to call by phone.  The office was closed when I opened the link. The next morning the link expired. 

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get live chat support or find a number to call.

Message 1 of 26 (787 Views)

Re: Irregular activity

Community Manager

Hi there, @sss123212.

Try opening a case here: http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us. That should get you in touch with a live support advisor. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 26 (720 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Thanks, but it's the same deal. Just sends me to the help.ea support. doesn't actually get me in touch with a real person. I have 3 tickets out already on this issue and Still can't contact anyone.
Message 3 of 26 (705 Views)

Community Manager

@sss123212 

That's really odd. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. What country are you located in?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 26 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo US. During business hours I get a message saying did someone have a problem: oh that right, that's us

During non business hours I get a link saying to contact them during business hours
Message 5 of 26 (697 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo The status of all my cases say waiting on player and the recommended support option is to call via phone.
Message 6 of 26 (694 Views)

Community Manager

@sss123212 

We don't have a number you can call in the US. You should be able to request a call back though. We're open now so I suggest creating another case here: http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 26 (693 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo it's all the same. This will be the 5th case I opened. So does that mean I will have to delete the other cases?
Message 8 of 26 (687 Views)

Community Manager

@sss123212 

No. You shouldn't have to do that. Just try opening a new case and let me know what happens.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 26 (684 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's not letting me make a new case anymore.  I go to a screen saying the recommended support option is:

Call EA Help

It looks like you already have a few open cases with us. Our team is investigating them for you. We’ll get back to you when we have an answer. Check the status of your case here. It might seem like making another case will get you a quicker response, but multiple cases slow down our process. Thanks for sticking with us!

Message 10 of 26 (665 Views)