Iron Crown Event Packs. Smh....

by bosourd

Original Post

Iron Crown Event Packs. Smh....

★★ Pro

Finally opened the 2 free Iron Crown packs, and out of 24 epic and legendary items, what did i got?

2 epic skins (prowler & hemlok)

and 4 epic iron crown coin (which consists 60 or something)

total 6 rewards... only 2 items. AND 4 EPIC IRON COINS. Are you kidding me? there is 24 items and this "surprise mechanism" decided to gave me only 2 of them? so what? should i pay $700 instead?

So why don't it read "Free Iron Crown Pack only give you 0,1% chance to get these exclusive items but Iron Crown Coins, if you want a higher chance, you should buy the $700 pack."

It's free, i know, but cut the bullsht. You just gotta be straight forward, that free packs only gives you crap you didn't even care about. These lootboxes scam strategy is getting old EA, really.

Message 1 of 5 (298 Views)

Re: Iron Crown Event Packs. Smh....

★★ Guide

Inb4 the bootlickers say free to play and its only cosmetics while they bounce on EA's ween

Message 2 of 5 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd Didn’t they already mention you get 1 item and 2 crowns in each pack... they did it in not-so-many words by saying ‘24 cosmetics and in each free pack you have a 50% chance to get a legendary and you have 22 cosmetics left’
Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Only 1 item per box with 50-50 % chance of rare or legendary, everybody knows that.

If you have learn math probability in school, you know you're not guarantee rare & legendary if you open 2 boxes....

Try to flip coins few time (head and tail) and write down the sequence.

Repeat it few times then you know what 50-50% means.

Sorry mate, luck is not on yourside, but it's free anyway, why you're complaining?

Message 4 of 5 (226 Views)

★★★★ Guide

dude, i got a banner for mirage and a skin for the mozambique, how can you complain? this event was terrible, no1 denies it

Message 5 of 5 (219 Views)