Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Invisible wall blocking me from loot?!

by RLnoskill

Original Post

Invisible wall blocking me from loot?!

★★★★ Newbie

So I was doing a Stronghold on The Temple of Scar. Made it to the first loot chest checkpoint, and as i’m walking forward to open the chest, an invisible wall * pops up and blocks me?! Not only that, TWO masterworks dropped.... are you * kidding me?! Tried to run out of bounds hoping it would teleport me... nope. Couldn’t run backwards either, there was another invisible wall. Completely stuck, lost the loot... god damnit I really wanted to like this game, but it’s extremely difficult when this kind of thing happens. Very frustrating... 

Message 1 of 6 (203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. It felt like someone nudged me through the door because all of us rushed towards the treasure at the same time, and I got pushed backwards as the invisible door snitched down. I starred at two masterwork diamonds with watery eyes.

Message 2 of 6 (182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had this happen to me as well.

What I did to get past the wall was load the map screen, and press (HOLD) the L3 joystick for "Respawn".  

It put me in the next section of the map, on the other side of that wall and I was still able to retrieve the loot.

Message 3 of 6 (172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me too, but with two masterworks AND a legendary. Missed out on the whole bundle.

Message 4 of 6 (167 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@NyxsinPSN wrote:

So I was doing a Stronghold on The Temple of Scar. Made it to the first loot chest checkpoint, and as i’m walking forward to open the chest, an invisible wall * pops up and blocks me?! Not only that, TWO masterworks dropped.... are you * kidding me?! Tried to run out of bounds hoping it would teleport me... nope. Couldn’t run backwards either, there was another invisible wall. Completely stuck, lost the loot... god damnit I really wanted to like this game, but it’s extremely difficult when this kind of thing happens. Very frustrating... 

Same here...had the same problem yday.

Taking a break from the game until they get their s*it together.

Message 5 of 6 (144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same happened to me at Temple Of Scar and im on Xbox. Rest of the team could go in but not me. After a while i got disconnected. Went back in (got matched with the same ppl so guessing they got kicked too) Same thing happens again at the first chest and i see a masterwork drop. I was first on scene but i still could not get in so i decided to leave. 

I did get a masterwork despite leaving but not sure if it was the one from the chest or if i it was a previous drop during the game play.

Third time i tried the stronghold i got matched with other people and it all worked fine. Very strange.

Message 6 of 6 (100 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help