Invisible people! Bug or cheat?

by Srksii

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Message 11 of 25 (639 Views)

Re: What in the heck

★★ Expert
@DefectDotVC It only happens with Bangalore...
Message 12 of 25 (620 Views)

★ Expert
@FaIIenAngeI777 Nah, it happens with other legends as well, got a clip saved with a Lifeline going translucent, and then there's also guns disappearing in hand.
Message 13 of 25 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Message 14 of 25 (568 Views)

Re: Invisible people! Bug or cheat?

★ Guide
@Srksii few days ago wraith just appeared in front of me and suddenly i died.
Message 15 of 25 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Now, we might start wondering if we kill a lot of players and people start watching us, it was because we was invincible or invisible ?

Message 16 of 25 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@DefectDotVC If you have any other clips of it, can you send them my way?

This is being looked into already, but more evidence will always help. I will note that this happening to Bangalore seems to be far more common than with other legends, but we have seen other reports. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 25 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Looking at the clip from this thread, it looks like a clipping issue (bangalor turned visible on zoom). It looks like the clipping distance is calculated incorrectly sometimes. On a side note, i didnt change any settings and i noticed that map started to clip on higher distances without using ADS (clips back in on ADS), maybe its related?

Message 18 of 25 (504 Views)

@Srksii Some of it is a bug, some of it is contrast. Some legends skins work as camouflage. Dark skins in dark areas make legends really difficult to see in dark areas of the map. Sorting factory is one of the areas where that happens a lot.

Capital has some areas where certain legends skins blend in real wel.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 25 (471 Views)

★ Expert

First part of the clip, to me anyways, seemed like a rendering issue with the lifeline being semi transparent.

Second portion of the clip is my gun not rendering at all, and this happens often on Xbox.

Message 20 of 25 (466 Views)