Re: Invisibility Bug With TV Head

by wp9isilpq8r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invisibility Bug With TV Head

★★ Guide

So a few days ago I was playing the weekly mode where you can pick any character in surburbination (I may have spelled that wrong) and while playing TV Head a Chomper ate my Yeti imp and I became invisible while still being able to use my weapons and abilities

It was incredibly fun and stupid but this seriously breaks the game. My friend was also able to do this as well and since the Chompers on the other team had no idea about this glitch, we wrecked havoc, but we still lost the match. 

Now since I have put this on the Internet on BFN's own forums, a certain set of players will abuse this, so I want everybody who is not a glitch abusing player who can't really get that many kills without exploits to inform each other to not eat any yeti imps and raise awareness so Popcap can get this fixed. It is really broken and I don't want the meta of this game to be based off of stupid glitches and exploits.    

In order to do it you just need a Chomper to eat your Yeti Imp and, poof, you're invisible. I do not have any footage but I was able to do it alongside my friend. We were both playing TV Head so we did not team switch to do it. You can try it with friends or trick a random if you don't believe me.

For Popcap, I don't know if this is partly due to the mode or it just being with the character. Anyway, I suggest probably checking out Yeti Imp's strings, Burrow's strings, and TV Head strings alongside anything else that has also created this glitch.

One last thing to mention is that while you are invisible, bots are still able to see you, so bots actually are temporarily good for something now. As for Corn's Butter Beacon, I don't know if you would be spotted. 

Message 1 of 3 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

It has been reported here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TV-Head-Bug/m-p/9419362 they also acknowledged it so I am sure it will be fixed before the characters are released late September!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

It has been reported here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TV-Head-Bug/m-p/9419362 they also acknowledged it so I am sure it will be fixed before the characters are released late September!

Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SundropDot Before the July patch, wizard was also able to go invincible, by getting goatyfied while transforming into a co-star
Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)