Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Introducing your Champions...

by xChiLLViBeSx

Original Post

Introducing your Champions...

★★★★★ Apprentice

2A2B598D-DF5C-476F-9D6C-5843EC371AE4.jpegSo I went into a game with these 3 as the Game Champions and I couldn’t help but feel a bit sorry for them as the squad I got put in were all top level. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5 (282 Views)

Re: Introducing your Champions...

Community Manager

Never judge a book by it's cover?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (232 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You’re so right, I missed out on their amazing story because I heard “The Champion Has Fallen” in the first few minutes ☹️

Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)

★★★ Guide

@xChiLLViBeSx 

That happens regularly no matter what lvl the champions are

Message 4 of 5 (179 Views)

★ Apprentice

@xChiLLViBeSx wrote:

You’re so right, I missed out on their amazing story because I heard “The Champion Has Fallen” in the first few minutes ☹️

I have finished last just after being Champion. It can be you're pure unlucky, you meet someone really good, etc. No big deal. And with my new account I seem useless as a low level with few kills (prob why many quit when they go down, they don't think this "newbie" can save them), but I'm level 70 in another account and have multiple wins. Guess ppl are just ignorant.

Message 5 of 5 (110 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help