Interesting Question

by IiIssoldierIiI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Interesting Question

★★★★ Novice
So ... I have 45 BPs for P1 right now, in the end of this season I will collect all 60 BPs and I will be able to build a car. But I didn't build it and for example in next updates there will be rerun /Special Event/ for P1 and I won it, will I still have that collected BPs to use them for upgrade thecar. Main question is will I keep collected BPs /whatever what car is it/ if I won the car from rerun. Am I able to play rerun if I am already collected all BPs for build the car, but I still didn't. For example I want to buy all BPs for Hurican from Black Marker but won't build it. There will be rerun. Will won the car 5 star and will use collected BPs for upgrades ... Is it possible.
Message 1 of 5 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Interesting Question

@IiIssoldierIiI wrote:
So ... I have 45 BPs for P1 right now, in the end of this season I will collect all 60 BPs and I will be able to build a car. But I didn't build it and for example in next updates there will be rerun /Special Event/ for P1 and I won it, will I still have that collected BPs to use them for upgrade thecar. Main question is will I keep collected BPs /whatever what car is it/ if I won the car from rerun. Am I able to play rerun if I am already collected all BPs for build the car, but I still didn't. For example I want to buy all BPs for Hurican from Black Marker but won't build it. There will be rerun. Will won the car 5 star and will use collected BPs for upgrades ... Is it possible.

@IiIssoldierIiI Bit late to post, but I'm copying and pasting my answer from another thread here:

@TheRealJony wrote:

Yes, you would be able to play the McLaren P1 special event on January 22, 2018 if you didn't complete the special event the first time around. It does not matter if you already own the P1 by other means.

@Need For Speed No Limits website wrote:

Starting January 22 (AEDT), returning Special Events in order of eligibility are:

• 2013 McLaren P1
  • 2001 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR
  • 1995 Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Other Improvements:

Players can now enter any Special Event they haven't completed previously, even if they've already acquired the reward car. Instead, players will receive Blueprints and Parts that will be usable to upgrade their existing car.

Link 1: No Man's Land Update

Link 2: [UPDATE] No Man's Land Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (797 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

@IiIssoldierIiI wrote:

Hi. Blueprints don't lost if you bild the car or not. some times I collect more bprs than the upgrade needs and when i made the upgrade the bprs no needed were there.... I hope to help you.

Message 2 of 5 (680 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I think you don’t understand my question. I know that BPs left after upgrade car, if you’re collected more.
If you collect all BPs for build up car and you didn’t build - will you able to play rerun for that car and win it from Special Event, and that BPs you are collected for build up, can you use them for future upgrades of that car.
Thanks for the answer btw
Message 3 of 5 (674 Views)

★★★★ Guide

that does seem like an interesting question, given everything we have already seen in this game though, i would say that once you have collected enough bps to build the car you will not be able to play any re-runs of that cars special event, but it would be interesting to find out

Message 4 of 5 (667 Views)

@IiIssoldierIiI wrote:

@IiIssoldierIiI Bit late to post, but I'm copying and pasting my answer from another thread here:

@TheRealJony wrote:

Yes, you would be able to play the McLaren P1 special event on January 22, 2018 if you didn't complete the special event the first time around. It does not matter if you already own the P1 by other means.

@Need For Speed No Limits website wrote:

Starting January 22 (AEDT), returning Special Events in order of eligibility are:

• 2013 McLaren P1
  • 2001 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR
  • 1995 Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Other Improvements:

Players can now enter any Special Event they haven't completed previously, even if they've already acquired the reward car. Instead, players will receive Blueprints and Parts that will be usable to upgrade their existing car.

Link 1: No Man's Land Update

Link 2: [UPDATE] No Man's Land Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (798 Views)