Interesting Game Ending - hidden cave - ???

by Jedi_Master7

Original Post

Interesting Game Ending - hidden cave - ???

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This happened late last night around 11pm CT. I was in a game, which had a player with over 2000 kills, and I think his name was Twitch_Comonly (probably spelled wrong), anyway, my team-mates were killed early on and I was unable to retrieve them because of ring closure. Well I made it all the way to the end of the game, allowing the squads to kill each other off, leaving me, and a full squad. The ending of this game occurred against the coast near the large base which has draw bridges. I had just got the last care package drop and picked up the 50cal Sniper rifle and armor power up. I then waited for the other squad to approach. When they got to the last large building in the center of the circle I was able to shoot at and hit 2 of the squad members breaking their armor with the 50cal, but not knock them down. They then locked themselves in the building and waited for me. I even took a head-shot at a hologram, thinking I had got someone, then it vanished... lol... now here is where it gets interesting. I thought for sure they would attack my position so I went down the side of the hill and around using Wraiths abilities, and found a Cave below the building. I then waited for the attack, hoping to kill at-least one before losing. Well, that never happened. They stayed in the building and the ring closed 2 more times. Next to last closure was like a death match 18second timer and then complete closure I think. Some how, I won the game. I have a crappy video of the encounter, but was hoping someone also heard about this ending and knows the other squad, to see if they have in-game video of this occurrence. I suspect this is probably the first time this has happened, because of the exact location and circumstances, where the team above me could not attack me, because of the ring cutting off access to the cave from above. Let me know. I am going to upload my video later to youtube and link here. Thanks

Updated:  Here is the simple video proof, nothing fancy.  

Message 1 of 9 (569 Views)

Re: Interesting Game Ending - hidden cave - ???

★★★★★ Expert
Wanna see that vid, will be interesting to watch.
Message 2 of 9 (558 Views)

★★ Novice
It is not a very good video, taken with phone, as I couldn't start my origin video because my HD was out of space from a previous recording, never fails. I hope someone sees this and knows who the squad was though.
Message 3 of 9 (539 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 9 (524 Views)

★ Apprentice

Basically they died from the storm before you did. Hense you win. I've had this happen too but because we out ran the storm before the other team could. Not the most satisfying ending but better than 2nd place. Wink

Message 5 of 9 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes basically I guess, but I am really hoping to find out if the other team took video, I would like to see the timing of it all, because the placement had to be perfect on that spot of the map for this to occur.   I also wonder if anyone has gotten to the very end of the game where it forces some type of outcome like this.

Message 6 of 9 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The thing is, I wanna know where this cave is. Maybe use it as a tactical spot if I ever have an intense firefight there

Message 7 of 9 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

I will get a screen shot of the map and circle it.  

Message 8 of 9 (476 Views)

★★ Novice

It can be accessed from the smaller arrows.

Capture.JPG

Message 9 of 9 (469 Views)