Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Interceptor triple jump is glitched and being actively exploited

by frauzet

Original Post

Interceptor triple jump is glitched and being actively exploited

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

know the triple jump is supposed to require landing before activating it again.  You sometimes see interceptors running along terrain in order to use it repeatedly, because it enables them to run faster than other players can fly.  For a game that restricts flying speed intentionally and tethers players, this is a really annoying design flaw.

But that's not even the really bad part.

I don't know how, but some players have figured out how to glitch the triple jump and reset it in midair.  Using that repeatedly (I'm going to guess with a macro), they're able to fly 20-30% faster, force teleporting everyone else every. single. time.

There's no question this is a glitch, so don't bother replying to try to tell me it isn't.

Message 1 of 17 (518 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@2Weak2Live wrote:

There's no question this is a glitch, so don't bother replying to try to tell me it isn't.

Why do you post in "General Discussion" instead of the bug reports section if you explicitly don't want to discuss your problem?

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 2 of 17 (508 Views)

★ Apprentice

Theyre actually doing a triple dash and not the jump, this has been around since release. all you have to do is melee i think and it allows you to triple dash again, i could be wrong with that as i dont do the triple dash as there isnt really a need to. 

Message 3 of 17 (507 Views)

★★ Guide

I play intercepter and I never ever seen that glitch or exploit . -___-
or you gonna call us exploit couz we in skiny javelin and our agility is for dodge a bullet ? may I silly ask -_- ?
we use speed for dodge a bullet. our agility is trade with a skiny armor. only 4 shot in gm2 hit can take us down if we not dodge it.

Message 4 of 17 (479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@2Weak2Live wrote:

know the triple jump is supposed to require landing before activating it again.  You sometimes see interceptors running along terrain in order to use it repeatedly, because it enables them to run faster than other players can fly.  For a game that restricts flying speed intentionally and tethers players, this is a really annoying design flaw.

I don't know how, but some players have figured out how to glitch the triple jump and reset it in midair.  Using that repeatedly (I'm going to guess with a macro), they're able to fly 20-30% faster, force teleporting everyone else every. single. time.

As someone else already mentioned, it´s not triple jump, it´s the dash. I main Interceptor and I do it all the time. Fly, melee, dash - rinse and repeat

I do it to catch up to people, not to rush away (I stay with a Group and don´t go Rambo)

So, sorry to say but this is not a glitch and not a bug. It´s working as intented Standard smile

Message 5 of 17 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Get outta here with this trash! Seriously THIS is what you're complaining about?

This must be bait.

I feel like I'm on the destiny forums all over again😣
Message 6 of 17 (439 Views)

★ Guide

I do the same thing on my Colossus...

I tend to crash into the ground a lot...

Message 7 of 17 (408 Views)

Champion

@Inzzane wrote:

@2Weak2Live wrote:

As someone else already mentioned, it´s not triple jump, it´s the dash. I main Interceptor and I do it all the time. Fly, melee, dash - rinse and repeat

I do it to catch up to people, not to rush away (I stay with a Group and don´t go Rambo)

So, sorry to say but this is not a glitch and not a bug. It´s working as intented Standard smile

And with mixing in some jumps between the triple dashes you're perfectly suited to bring back parts of shaper relics or canisters that prefent you from flying.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 8 of 17 (398 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think is not glith or bug. Interceptor can use 3 dash. And to move like you say he do: 3dash then mele and then ones again 3dash.   

Ranger can do the same thing, onley one dash.

Message 9 of 17 (391 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Mryellowpinky wrote:
Get outta here with this trash! Seriously THIS is what you're complaining about?

This must be bait.

I feel like I'm on the destiny forums all over again😣

Hold your horses cowboy... whats with this aggression? why don you go out of here since your inadequate attitude is just that. inadequate witouth explenations just for the fun of being an as

Message 10 of 17 (362 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help