Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Interceptor build for insane damage

by andydsmm

Original Post

Re: Interceptor build for insane damage

[ Edited ]
Champion

@twobarrell  It is universal. I'll leave the inty question to them as I mainly run a ranger.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 21 of 24 (232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gortessoth Ok thanks for info!
Message 22 of 24 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Need is relative but it's one of the 3 best components in the game besides Symbiotic Surge and Softened Blows. It also grants additional ultimate damage and can refill your ultimate meter when critically hit. In other words: I haven't talked to anybody running ultimate builds who is not using it. I pretty much use it on all my builds even the ones that are not purely build towards ultimate damage as well as on my Storm who does poor ultimate damage but benefits greatly from it as... well, an emergency helper.

Message 23 of 24 (193 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@twobarrell, you find all components with their perks in my item descriptions guide. 

@XCPTNL I was also testing those three inti variants, including the hybrid. It’s fun even though I only have decent components. 

Message 24 of 24 (189 Views)
Twitter Stream