Ingame report function necessity?

by Adreus_Naden

Original Post

Ingame report function necessity?

★★★★ Novice

Is there a report function in the game? So far I have enjoyed the game the game but I do not find function to do report a player ingame and up to this day I have only met one extremely toxic player whose skill I do not question but way this individual conducted himself or herself in the game I will harshly criticize. At the start of the match (Note both of us were unarmed only melee available and no shields. He or she decided to go engage enemies who are looting I decided to go loot nearby area without any opposition because I knew it is very risky to go and engage foes whose weapons and level of skill is unknown to me. He or she got killed (retrieve banner) and blamed me. He got respawned by another team mate. I went down in a firefight not long after he or she got respawned (Not killed) but grievously injuring my foe. After the firefight was over I even moved close of my team to be revived but neither the individual who was toxic or another team mate didn't revive me.

Those two later lost a firefight they could have won if they had revived me.

He called me a crybaby and I replied to that saying ironic as I had already pointed out how he conducted him or herself. I got that crybaby response after saying that I hope they win (This exchange of words happened after I had bled out). In Apex Legends I certainly agree that skill, strategy and cooperation are major three things that have most major influence on whether you will win or lose. What do you guys think? Do we need report function in game?

Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

Re: Ingame report function necessity?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Adreus_Naden, sorry to hear that you have encountered angry players in game. 

You can report them using this simple guide https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)