Infuriating Moments

by FearfulWarpII

Original Post

Re: Infuriating Moments

★★★★ Pro

@FearfulWarpIII guess german servers belong to the most popular type because they're just in central europe and great in numbers I guess.

Back in my Battlefield 3 days, like 80% of all european servers were german ones, independant of the national background of the clans.

The other 20% felt like made up of mainly russian servers and the tiny rest of other european server locations.

Message 21 of 32 (484 Views)

★★★ Pro

When I do decide to play as a Hero on GA or Supremacy it happens to be the worst day for lag and just when your about to engage the enemy my Hero freezes 

Then I'm dead before I can hardly move

At that point I'm close to throwing the controller at the TV

But I don't and quickly turn of the game for the day lol

Message 22 of 32 (474 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TRlALON Speaking of lag, it got me killed today. And the lag is apparently spreading to US Oregon too... I’m worried

I think the reason German Servers are being overloaded I think is because all Europeans are using this one.

I wonder what’s the purpose of the UK/Irish servers nowadays, can’t find any games there (PS4)
Message 23 of 32 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

What makes me interesting is the fact that I never feel strong anger in this game.

10 lose streak? Oh that might be happened. Standard smile

Sometimes, I feel uncomfortable. But that is just only the normal thing I think.

And I will soon forget that in a minute.

Spoiler
In Apex Legends, Titanfall 2, it is totally different.
I'm really going mad and strongly depressing often.
I am big fan of those games and Respawn...
But... oh, actually in Titanfall 2 I needed a rest.
(After some rage quits, I was only playing Frontier Defence mode.)
 Devil

Message 24 of 32 (451 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sati_Sati
I only get angry if I die and it's out of my control
Lag and freezing plus people cheating and getting away with it
When I get killed in honest combat I really don't care and I respawn and get back in the battle with out a care in the world
Message 25 of 32 (435 Views)

★ Expert

For me it's usually something like in co-op where I'm close to getting the point and that final AI or two gets me.  Then I spawn in and realize my teammates weren't pushing the point at all or we could have easily had it lol.

Also, when a trooper is rolling around the room like a droideka.  That doesn't infuriate me as much as just makes me want to throw my blaster down and say "just get it over with" lol.

Message 26 of 32 (422 Views)

★ Guide
@FearfulWarpII
I was playing on GA Starkiller today. Usually I love this map. So I started as resistance with 9 players, and the FO had 11 players. Disadvantage. And I could only spawn on one person, because no one else was in my squad. Not to mention the Darth Vader and Kylo Ren that would not let us walk an inch onto Starkiller’s ground. The FO ariels were hovering above all the sabotage places, and killing us. Worst of all is that the starfighter players weren’t helping at all. When I was Luke, I went to a bomb place, and the stormtroopers were literally bored. Then, I was brutally murdered. Needless to say I hated that round.
Message 27 of 32 (354 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The first time you realise that fighters are weaker against ground target than interceptors.

Message 28 of 32 (341 Views)

@WebsterHelios Good. Working as intended.
Message 29 of 32 (324 Views)

★★★ Pro

Sorry but this really gets to me

Waiting in the lobby and just needing 1 or 2 players to start the game and then someone leaves and a second later someone turns up

Then it continues for ages and it's the same people coming and going 

Finally after 10 to 30 minutes the match starts 

But just to rub it in that little bit more 

After the game finishes it throws you back to the menu or worse a empty lobby and probably only one person turns up

Message 30 of 32 (293 Views)