Infuriating Moments

by FearfulWarpII

Original Post

Re: Infuriating Moments

★★★★ Guide
@HollywoodCF6 I may have you killed you a few times that way if you played on EU or East US servers.
Message 11 of 32 (484 Views)

★ Guide
@WebsterHelios
Lando is a good counter, despite never meeting.
BB-8 not so much, but BB-9E does take skill to use, avoiding those PESKY LUKES and still living. He is useless on long range, so a lot of the time he is supposed to engage enemies and support troops.
Message 12 of 32 (483 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Ibmilo1 BB-9 is even harder to hit when close up and does his smokescreen. BB-8 and 9 has passive abilities that double bomb arming/button pressing speed, BB-8 can regen teammates abilities if close and health for BB-9. I don't like that.
Message 13 of 32 (473 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Here’s a quick life pro tip:

Don’t emote or troll when your team is winning significantly, it makes you look like a clown. Especially HvV.

Message 14 of 32 (435 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@FearfulWarpII It's all fun and games until you make someone rage quit. Then it's just sad.
Message 15 of 32 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

When people camp.

I'm new to the game and I already know that the EA matchmaking is garbage! Newbies matched up against players who have been playing since the game was released.Experienced players know the maps so some like to camp which is just annoying and infuriating.

Message 16 of 32 (403 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The lag attack on the German servers was worse than I expected. I literally can’t move for over 20 seconds.

Message 17 of 32 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Stop the broken matchmaking already. It isn’t healthy for this game.

Message 18 of 32 (372 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@FearfulWarpIILag attack you say? This puts my mind at rest, I started wondering if my connection was just outright crap these days.

Message 19 of 32 (366 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TRlALON

And weirdly enough it is ONLY on German servers. All the others play just fine
Message 20 of 32 (358 Views)