Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ineresting news article on Anthem.

by ChiTownTx

Original Post

Re: I wont say it ...but...

★★★★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
im sorry but I will defend the developers until my last breath.

why

Message 111 of 120 (137 Views)

Re: I wont say it ...but...

★★★★ Guide

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

I don’t see what people are complaining about. It’s an amazing game. Most fun I’ve had in a long time.

Anthem has completely killed my interest in Division 2 or any other game for that matter.

i don’t know. Gamers aren’t into fun anymore. That’s the only conclusion I can make. Gamers want an alt life that is about loot or some bullsh*t thing but they just aren’t into having fun I guess. 

Funnily enough, I played Anthem to loot level 738, I saw someone playing Division 2, now I want Division 2 lol

Message 112 of 120 (135 Views)

Re: Ineresting news article on Anthem.

★★★★ Guide

@cake404 wrote:

@buddahcjcc wrote:

@uk_spawn wrote:
I think they did a great job considering all this. Who knew vidya game industry was a nasty money hungry place to work full of stress and pressure and everything rushed and released early?! - well, everyone knows that. Nothing here really surprised me at all...

In spite of all this, I am still enjoying the game. Maybe that means there is something wrong with me... I don't really care, Im going to play anthem so Bye Standard smile

GL when theres noone in the queues to play with. Im already having that issue with GM3 SHs. Coming into GM3 HoR and youre the only one in the instance over and over.

GM3 is meant to be played with a premade coordinated group though. It says so in the description of GM3. So it’s not really a surprise that few people queue for it solo. Granted, by now there are people with full Legendary loadouts who could probably solo GM3 if they wanted, but they seem to resent being queued with anyone who isn’t also decked out in full Legendaries, because they don’t want to “carry” anyone.

It also is about drop rates per hour. A lot of people feel like GM3 just doesn’t have sufficiently high drop rates to justify the amount of time it takes to complete. So it doesn’t necessarily mean that those people have left the game. It just means they queue for GM2 instead, and/or GM3 freeplay, and/or GM3 strongholds with full groups of other people with Legendary loadouts.

Funny, I didnt have issues like a week ago.
Are these the new excuses for lack of player retention?

Message 113 of 120 (129 Views)

How the game went wrong

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My plan was to wait for the game to get in shape in future months but after reading this article I am going for a refund period.

(There was no game when they showed us as game play at E3 2017. it is called a scam in dictionary and we paid 60 bucks to test a game which developers didnt tested even )

https://kotaku.com/how-biowares-anthem-went-wrong-1833731964

Message 114 of 120 (141 Views)

Re: How the game went wrong

@Danotti wrote:

My plan was to wait for the game to get in shape...

Thanks for sharing, popping this into the 'reaction to the article' thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 115 of 120 (116 Views)

WTF Happened to Anthem

★★★★ Newbie

What the F happened to Anthem?

Everyone needs to watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUopKcRLNGA&t=602s

Can I get a refund for this * or what? Cause this is a load of malarkey. 

Message 116 of 120 (155 Views)

Re: How the game went wrong

★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Danotti wrote:

My plan was to wait for the game to get in shape...

Thanks for sharing, popping this into the 'reaction to the article' thread.

https://www.pcgamer.com/bioware-boss-casey-hudson-says-the-studios-problems-are-real/

ironically to all the ppl poking about how Kotaku is fake news...

Message 117 of 120 (111 Views)

Re: WTF Happened to Anthem

★★★★ Guide

That story was three days ago, old news now and we all know about it already. This is the interwebs, gotta be faster than that freelancer. :eahigh_file:

Message 118 of 120 (91 Views)

@KingQueen65 wrote:

"linked video"

That's being discussed in another thread, so I'll move your post there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 119 of 120 (83 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@MaireDevylin wrote:

That story was three days ago, old news now and we all know about it already. This is the interwebs, gotta be faster than that freelancer. :eahigh_file:

Are you just going around to various threads about the article and posting this quote? Because you might want to look at the date when the OP posted this.

Message 120 of 120 (74 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help