Re: Increase Gun Spawn Rate or I'm Out

by AWOL_312

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

The secret, bud, is to land in a place where you are the only one (along your squad mates) looting!

I do not understand people who land at the very start in a spot with 20 other teams,and then complain because there are no weapons or anything to loot in general. 

I have my spot where i have ALWAYS a good loot, i never change it and everytime i keep the game up until the last 3 teams at least. 

The secret it is not to change your initial landing spot: land always in the same place, know the area, the loot and build your tactic!

Message 11 of 23 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Aight, bye

its perfect the way it is, just don't be the last to land out of 6 squads

Message 12 of 23 (373 Views)

★ Guide

So many stupid assumptions.

Message 13 of 23 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

no one cares if you leave.

Message 14 of 23 (345 Views)

★ Guide

I love it when I drop with my squad into a small town, we are the first/only ones there, I go to one side of the street and they go to the other.

I run through every building on my side and at most get a single grenade of some sort.

I come out of the building and where is my team?  Of course they pushing an enemy squad! 

What do I do?  They screaming for my help, but I want a gun and none are around to be had, do I take another few minutes to find one knowing my squad will be dead in the next 10-15 seconds if i dont enter the battle?

Usually I just charge in and try to use my one chance to do something useful, which is place my sole grenade and then body block / draw aggro while I try to distract and get close to melee.

Almost everytime this means I die, but once in awhile it is just enough for my squad to win the fight and go to respawn me, where I again have zero weapons, rinse and repeat!

Heck yesterday or the day before I was carried to the final battle vs the last squad and I didnt get a gun the entire game, lol!!!  

This game can be crazy like that.

Message 15 of 23 (341 Views)

★ Guide
Lol i bet you hotdrop everytime still tho? My squad drops near the end of the flight path an rarely have to fight more then 1 squad off the start... After 600 games played i might of had 10 games at most where i died gunless..

Change your tactics if your tactics are not working...
Message 16 of 23 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So people are actually struggling to find guns? I think I had 2 games where that happened! 

I do get fools trying to run round punching People at the start though Which is funny!

Message 17 of 23 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Dropping over the other side of the map doesn't make the game fun for me. You're playing hide and seek while I'm playing a fps. My last round I got 19 kills and it was a thrill. We dropped artillery and I landed on an eva 8 then took someones r99. If I wanted to land across the map and get 7 squad kills in a 25 minute game I would. What do you mean you want me to play hide and seek with you so I can guarantee that I get a gun. If I did that I wouldn't have had a 19 kill game that was hype af. I'd rather die early out gunned than play hide and seek for a 25 minute round. That's how unfun it is to camp and loot for me. It's easy to track gunfire from far away and lifeline packages for a reason. You can have your camping but don't say it's the fix for my playstyle because that's being dumb.

Message 18 of 23 (315 Views)

★★★ Pro
Bye Felicia!
Message 19 of 23 (310 Views)

★★ Novice

I gave this game a try.  Got to level 27 and i have about 50 kills combined with all the characters.  Time spent looking for loot and running around compared to kills is awful.  Not worth it.   Back to battlefront!    

Message 20 of 23 (282 Views)