Re: Inclusive and universal badges

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

★★★ Expert

Even though I'm into graphics, I care about badges and labels sooo little...  I find it amazing how much time is wasted debating about them. I never look at what my teammates or enemies have on their banners, only look at badges with nice design, often ignoring the message behind them completely. I find it stupid to celebrate normality. 

If anything, I'd prefer the badges to describe the player better, suggesting his aggressiveness or passiveness, patience, accuracy, damage efficiency, etc..

Message 11 of 21 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag True true, but even if taught from home, it is likely to be contested eventually. Kids take everything their parents say as holy up until puberty. If you’ve got a great connection with your parents (before, during and after puberty), you’re much more likely to still believe in what they taught you or at least see some merit in it. If not, they’ll just have more things to resent.

That said, with the internet nowadays, children are getting the ‘not believing in everything papa and mama say’ attitude much earlier due to being online all the time so they form their ‘own opinion’ earlier, which in fact is just what they see online.

But I do agree that the earlier things are made clear, the better it’ll be eventually. And yes, fear is the bane of existential rejection. But that’s why there will always be disputes of this matter. Fear will always be present, as such, so will refusal to concede.
Message 12 of 21 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
#BaldWraithsMatter
Message 13 of 21 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp As one who’s said he’d never do hashtags, I will say !hairywraithsftw ;D
Message 14 of 21 (266 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp Wrong, so wrong. I am disappointed.

#BaldWraithSuperior

lols
Message 15 of 21 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 16 of 21 (260 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Yup, I understand the Japanese reference you weeb 😉 hahaha

@WreckingVi Mb, I am actually a Bald Wraith supremacist but gotta advance slowly 💀
Message 17 of 21 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Lolz this time I was confused cause I thought “is there a japanese thing that starts with exclamation point” but you weren’t talking about that but the descriptive thing xD.

This time I was just being normal but even then it gets weird! You sick perv XD
Message 18 of 21 (230 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q You implied by saying hairy, which isn't used to describe the amount of hair on head!
Message 19 of 21 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp You fantasized where the hair was placed! It was descriptive in nature! Not descriptive in position!

aka perv!
Message 20 of 21 (214 Views)