Re: Inappropriate Ban !

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Inappropriate Ban !

★★★ Apprentice

Hello again i just received your email about my ban and it said that the reason is cheating. I have been playing since pre-season and i never experience a problem like this. I demand that you send me a video or prove where i am cheating, if u can not provide said proof i demand you unbanned me immediately. I have over 1500 hours on my acc and this game has been my life for the past year, and i am deeply offended that you have banned me without through investigation.Please address this questions as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Marko

Message 1 of 8 (673 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hey @Nqkic !

You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

They may not show the evidence to keep detection methods hidden but you can always try and ask for any proof. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (666 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @Nqkic !

You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

They may not show the evidence to keep detection methods hidden but you can always try and ask for any proof. Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You might have killed a cute girl streamer, that count as cheating for EA.

Message 3 of 8 (651 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If i replay to my ban-mail does  that count as contacting Terms of Service Team ?

Message 4 of 8 (643 Views)

Champion
@Oligoemia I was gonna say this but you win!
Message 5 of 8 (621 Views)

Hey @Nqkic 

No, you need to reach to the Terms of Service team with the steps provided.
In the support page, you find all information you need to provide in your ban appeal.

I read recommend following the steps you find there to make sure you do the appeal properly. Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (561 Views)

Community Manager

@Oligoemia You may have seen, but more info came out on that particular subject.

https://twitter.com/PlayApex/status/1319362181910020096

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 8 (550 Views)

★★★ Expert

Unfortunately, this might be collateral damage. Hackers hide or fake their network address and hardware id's usually and it's possible to duplicate already existing ones sometimes. If that happens and they eventually get banned, the unlucky ones that have the duplicate data get hammered as well. Getting rid of hardware bans is complicated, sometimes there needs to be a thorough investigation in order to get relevant proof that discriminates the victim.

Message 8 of 8 (385 Views)