Re: In game stat tracker.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In game stat tracker.

[ Edited ]

Battlefield 2042 Screenshot 2022.09.11 - 18.45.28.68.png

Battlefield 2042 Screenshot 2022.09.11 - 19.47.50.02.png

not sure what else is inaccurate with these stats (so much for those guys arguing in the other thread about KDR lol) but i have certainly not destroyed almost 300k vehicles with rockets....also the T1 progress for Liz, shows me at 195...much more accurate. An how do I kill 3 guys 1 vehicle and no multikill? pretty sure you cant kill guys with anti tank mines if they arent in a vehicle.

Message 1 of 9 (687 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA DICE Team
yeah they seems to have the same I have reported both bugs to the team. @GovntTookMyBaby

/Atic

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (531 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@GovntTookMyBaby I think you can shoot the mines and they blow up, so theoretically you could have hit a mine while shooting at guys and it blew up when they were on/near it?

That's my only guess on that one.

I love the 204K vehicles destroyed though with the M5
Message 2 of 9 (659 Views)

★★ Expert
@GovntTookMyBaby The Should Launched Missile column names "Vehicles Destroyed" and "Damage Inflicted" are switched.

The tracking for Lis G-84 TGM are a bit tricky.
For you mastery level only "Vehicles Destroyed" count, kills don't matter.
And I am not 100% sure, but I believe you only get a Multikill when the multiple deaths are the result of the rockets explosion. But not when the rocket explosion only wounds the passengers, and they are terminated by the vehicle explosion.
Message 3 of 9 (616 Views)

EA DICE Team
@GovntTookMyBaby looks like the destroyed and damage is reversed.

/Atic
Message 4 of 9 (565 Views)

Ya i thought about that too, but jeez you would think id have more kills and vehicles destroyed with those numbers . Oh well. But there IS something off about the wildcat and the ram having the exact same stats. 

Message 5 of 9 (542 Views)

★★ Expert

@GovntTookMyBaby wrote:

Ya i thought about that too, but jeez you would think id have more kills and vehicles destroyed with those numbers . Oh well. But there IS something off about the wildcat and the ram having the exact same stats. 

copypasta w/o changing a variable 

Message 6 of 9 (534 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team
yeah they seems to have the same I have reported both bugs to the team. @GovntTookMyBaby

/Atic
Message 7 of 9 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@GovntTookMyBabyYou could've stopped right here: "not sure what else is inaccurate" and been spot on about a ton of things with this game. I don't know how the game can't count properly in so many areas. I have done ranks twice, like S164 > S165 > S164 > S165 > S166. How does that happen? Stats are all messed up, they don't match in different areas and definitely don't look at the Battle Pass vs the Season Mastery token count.

Message 8 of 9 (481 Views)

★ Pro

@Adamonic wrote:

@GovntTookMyBabyYou could've stopped right here: "not sure what else is inaccurate" and been spot on about a ton of things with this game. I don't know how the game can't count properly in so many areas. I have done ranks twice, like S164 > S165 > S164 > S165 > S166. How does that happen? Stats are all messed up, they don't match in different areas and definitely don't look at the Battle Pass vs the Season Mastery token count.

I'm upset the most about the Season Mastery count. All the counts are screwy for sure, but the season thing just doesn't make good sense. If I'm working T1 for a weapon and it misses 10 kills that's one thing and will chalk that up to "cloud sync". BUT when the BP says I'm at level 58 but I only have 310 points towards mastery??!?!!!  That's ludicrous beyond belief....

Message 9 of 9 (357 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help