Re: In-game reporting tool (Suggestion)

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

In-game reporting tool (Suggestion)

★★★★ Expert

Popcap, please please consider adding this one.

We need an in-game reporting tool for cheating and harassment.

The incidents have been increasing dramatically since launch and we have lost yet another awesome forum member, @stukapooka due to it.

Message 1 of 6 (615 Views)

Champion
@benn1nat0r You read my mind.

Why can’t we have a reporting tool similar to Overwatch @PopCap? What did we do wrong?
Message 2 of 6 (600 Views)

★ Guide

We need a system like this or at least one to prevent players from sending you in-game messages or matching you in a game with them, whether they're from your team or not. Many times they send me messages insulting my team, especially on the battle arena, I find groups of maximum levels all toxic, you hardly kill them and in the next round: 3 poop emojis, 2 words of "Trash!" and the obscene gesture of an engineer or super brain that I prefer would never have existed, it is not that you are playing in the basement of your house with the door closed, many times my parents or relatives see how I played and that they see that The behavior of the players makes me very uncomfortable.

Message 3 of 6 (561 Views)

★★★ Pro

@benn1nat0r I agree. And it needs to be taken really seriously. Toxicity and bullying online is not okay and can really affect somebody especially when this game has a player-base of mostly young people.

Message 4 of 6 (509 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@CompleatBeet I couldn't agree more! It is especially worrisome as a lot of younger players play this game. Personally, I don't even understand why they added certain emojis and text options to the game in the first place. I mean if there were no such messages in the game they still could encounter hate messages via PSN or Xbox Live, but it's up to the parents do change their children's account settings so they don't. The developers are only responsible for in-game stuff.

I think such an in-game reporting tool should make use of modern hardware's screen capture abilities and automatically upload a short video alongside the report. It would make things easier for the players and the community manager team.

Message 5 of 6 (468 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Pvz300085 The addition of said gestures is questionable at best in my opinion. As I'm an adult I've learned to deal with such toxicity, but children really shouldn't have to put up with such gestures and messages.
Message 6 of 6 (463 Views)