Re: In game cut scenes

by jnicol1975

Original Post

In game cut scenes

Enough of the in game movie scenes while playing pvp online. People have to watch a minute and a half of a movie that seems to have better overall quality than the game they just played. Give us the opportunity to skip the junk and look at our stats or buy capsules or anything other then the same mundane tired cut scenes.

This is honestly within my top 3 reasons why I struggle playing online for more than 2 or 3 matches; I’m bored to death with the terrible match making and the constant loading and wait and then watch and wait only to lag and wait. 2020 is coming in a couple months, seems as if Origin and EA are still kicking it in ‘97 dialup Ultima Online days. 

Message 1 of 4 (319 Views)

★ Guide
@GraveledStoopid Exactly, thank you for speaking out for us. The time between matches allows one to have some afternoon tea.
Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GraveledStoopid Time between matches isn't as long as it used to be, but yes, still gets annoying. I'd really like the time shortened after you die most of all. I know being able to look at the scoreboard then is on the to-do-list but not being able to do that while you're waiting really bugs me!!
Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@ToastedSarnieI’m Ok with a timeout after being vanquished in multiplayer. I think of it as a disincentive for a suicidal playing style (suicide vanquish, respawn, suicide vanquish, ...). But it bugs me in PVE missions. I don’t need 10 seconds to ruminate on the fact that I’m dead, let me try again already!

Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)