In-game Chat Filter Feedback.

by flyinghorse101

Original Post

New chat filter is idiotic

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

My previous post about that was removed, so I decided to write it once again, and I will do so until you will fix that crap!

You can't write common words like "do", "but", recently I discovered that even words "snipers" and "full" are being filtered. Insane and idiotic. Maybe ban the whole English dictionary?

Message 21 of 498 (4,244 Views)

Re: New chat filter is idiotic

★★ Apprentice
your attempts to reach those responsible for this are useless, this forum helps users to solve game moments)
Message 22 of 498 (4,225 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

sad

Message 23 of 498 (4,210 Views)

Re: Freedom of speech in chat. A war game which blocks the word SNIPER.

★★★ Expert

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

Message 24 of 498 (2,570 Views)

★ Apprentice

Plain old stupid...did nobody there even test this?

Seems to me like their whole intention is just to * people off until they abandon the game.

Message 25 of 498 (2,524 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Aamacarena That's not completely true. This forum also provides feedback to developers and other people heavily involved in BFV. Information and feedback will be forwarded. How do you think some bugs are worked on and even solved? True multiple forums are active but Dice and EA are reading the feedback.
Message 26 of 498 (2,512 Views)

★★★ Expert
@HolyDonkey Thanks for your feedback. I noticed it are stars now ****. Which I assume an update about this has been made.
Message 27 of 498 (2,512 Views)

★★★ Expert

Just started the game and tested the chat. The word Sniper is oke again to type. 

Leave this topic open till Monday, just to see other perhaps good feedback. 

Message 28 of 498 (2,496 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@flyinghorse101 If you think blocking the word 'SNIPER' is bad you'll fall over when I tell you that you cant send 'xbox service' in any message on xbox haha
Message 29 of 498 (2,469 Views)

Re: Cant type in chat

★ Apprentice

IS anyone from EA/Dice even on these forums ? Second problem i have posted on here with no response. Some help would be appreciated.

Message 30 of 498 (2,486 Views)