Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Important March 12th Anthem Update Info

by NIGHTSHADE_2K16

Original Post

Important March 12th Anthem Update Info

★★★★ Novice

March 12th coincidentally is the same day early access for The Division 2 begins.  So update your game by getting The division 2 and play a game that works. At least for us PS4 players they don’t seem to give 2 * pebbles about. 

Message 1 of 31 (2,779 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've already paid for my wife and I to start playing The Division 2 on March 12, at which point we'll be cancelling our Origin Premiere accounts.

Message 2 of 31 (2,573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@IntlGJournal wrote:

I've already paid for my wife and I to start playing The Division 2 on March 12, at which point we'll be cancelling our Origin Premiere accounts.

Make sure to create a thread to tell the whole forum about your choice.  

Message 3 of 31 (2,552 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Im so glad some of you guys are ditching the game. We can play peacefully after. FYI I played the Division one and going to play division 2 later. Cause I know what is going on with that game. I dont know whether you are an adult or not. But you posting something like this here makes one thing clear. Grow up, nothing is gonna change just because you guys leave the game...same with division. so please keep these posts to yourselves. Also you know whats "cool" buddy? being humble and being a decent human being. Something to think about guy. 

Message 4 of 31 (2,516 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Potter35 

I will be here 1 week later to welcome you back when you get your first high end backpack and spend a month and a half with a Division 2 infinite loading bug. Ciao.

Message 5 of 31 (2,501 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Potter35 wrote:

March 12th coincidentally is the same day early access for The Division 2 begins.  So update your game by getting The division 2 and play a game that works. At least for us PS4 players they don’t seem to give 2 * pebbles about. 

Why don’t you ditch the forums here too and go enjoy the Division then, if you can. The first one was the most boring and horrible game I’ve played in years and this sequel doesn’t look any better.

Message 6 of 31 (2,489 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@NIGHTSHADE_2K16 wrote:

Im so glad some of you guys are ditching the game. We can play peacefully after. FYI I played the Division one and going to play division 2 later. Cause I know what is going on with that game. I dont know whether you are an adult or not. But you posting something like this here makes one thing clear. Grow up, nothing is gonna change just because you guys leave the game...same with division. so please keep these posts to yourselves. Also you know whats "cool" buddy? being humble and being a decent human being. Something to think about guy. 

OMG - How stupid you are - If the game looses 80% of the player base (and yes, thats what I think it will be, with D2 and the plain fact there is no end game progression in Anthem) EA will kill the game and kill Bioware

Message 7 of 31 (2,456 Views)

★★★ Guide

@nk125 

No it won’t. The Division was the most boring action game I ever had the misfortune of spending money on, and the sequel looks just as garbage. Definitely not doing that again. Stop trying to insult other people your ignorance is showing. Anthem offers the most unique combat experience in the genre. EA knows it is an investment for long term, they aren’t going to can it because the first month is rocky. Every single MMO launch has had a terrible first month. Really, you need to look at yourself before calling other people stupid. After a month of boring and bugged gameplay in Division 2, a lot of people that left Anthem are going to be back.

Message 8 of 31 (2,427 Views)

★ Apprentice
cant see troubles here, when TD2 will release players who interest in it will play it anyway whether buggy/lack on content Anthem or not, cos TD2 simply newer game. Thos who not interested in TD2 will stick to Anthem or player anything else till it filled with content and when it happen thos who tired of TD2 will comeback, its like a waves, you know Standard smile
Message 9 of 31 (2,426 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@nk125 wrote:

@NIGHTSHADE_2K16 wrote:

OMG - How stupid you are - If the game looses 80% of the player base (and yes, thats what I think it will be, with D2 and the plain fact there is no end game progression in Anthem) EA will kill the game and kill Bioware

Lol. You do realize D2 will launch with its own set of bugs and foolish gameplay desigb elements right? I am sure the Division 2 forum will be buzzing within 1 week of release about all the bullet sponge enemies and bugs players find. 

Sure the game may be in an overall more polished state, but I don't think it will be that much better that it will take players away 8b droves. Sure playtime may dip for a bit especially since the legendary missions and stronghold caches sre being delayed. 

All in all, I believe some people would play them both, others will choose one and some may leave them both.

Message 10 of 31 (2,422 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help