Re: Impact Zone Improvements Needed

by newbebop

Original Post

Impact Zone Improvements Needed

★★ Guide

I've noticed certain character's abilities that seem to need improvement in terms of impact zone or hit detection in relation to the space station Crater Maker.

1. Oak's Roll For Damage hits the Space Station while using Crater Maker as it passes beneath it. This may be a form of splash damage, but it doesn't seem as if it should be a hit.

2. Cactus's Potato Mines hit the Space Station while using Crater Maker. This also feels like the Space Station should be out of the impact zone. 

3. The Space Statoion is occasionally incapable of hitting a character with Crater Maker if the character is too close to the wall. This may be intentional because Crater Maker is such a powerful attack, but it still feels as though it shouldn't be a thing. 

Space Cadet is a very powerful character, so perhaps these things simply help to balance her out. I'm simply bringing it up because these seem more like oversights than anything intentional. 

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Champion (Retired)

1 and 2 aren’t a big deal to me but 3 drives me crazy!

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

★★ Guide
@spIash_damage Yeah, like I said, Space Cadet is crazy powerful. So I can let these slide. I just felt like they should be mentioned.
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)