Re: Imp and Peashooter glitch

by ToastedSarnie

Original Post

Imp and Peashooter glitch

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing the game for awhile now and have encountered two major glitches. While playing Peashooter I’ve noticed that a lot of the time I’ve tried to go into my “Pea Gatling” and whenever I try too use it it does the animation but kicks me out of it right after it’s done. The Imp also has a major bug. Sometimes jump outta my mech it’s doesn’t allow me to move for a few seconds. 

Message 1 of 6 (518 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Abilities don’t deploy 5-10% of the time I’m playing any character in multiplayer or PvE.

Message 2 of 6 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s very annoying

Message 3 of 6 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Silver2879 Haven't had a problem with pea gatling but the freeze after mech escape happens to me every time. Like you say, it's really annoying! There's a post about it in the bug pages you might want to add to & it might be good to check or repost there about gatling
Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

★ Novice
Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

Champion

@sunflower6535678  This is a bit of an  old thread, so it may be better to simply create a new thread if you need to describe an issue you are having in detail, or if you like, you can report an issue you have in Technical Issues or Bug Reports, depending on what is appropriate. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (336 Views)