Re: Imagine getting stuck on a death box, in 2021.

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Imagine getting stuck on a death box, in 2021.

★ Expert

Thank you Respawn for your amazing game without any bug, you are the best developer team out there, big companies should hire your bug fixers because they simply are the best!

Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Cro_Pittt Great to see some positivity and yes they do an outstand...

Wait, you're being sarcastic...

Spoiler
Tongue out

I want to give you XP but they might take that as a compliment. Large smile 

Message 2 of 10 (719 Views)

★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM Let the XP come for my sarcasm! All XP should be shared bruddah! Angel

Message 3 of 10 (707 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt At least provide a pic so we could laugh...I mean empathize with you Standard smile
Message 4 of 10 (703 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt Video?
Message 5 of 10 (695 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cro_Pittt Next holiday bash event I'll do a free XP thread. Were you playing Gibi or Caustic? if so I know exactly how you feel.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (668 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor @DoYaSeeMe Unfortunately i forgot to do it, it was the start of the game and i destroyed a full team, i started looting a death box and it took me some seconds to realize that i couldn't move. Worst thing is that another team came and killed me and my teammates. I was so angry because that could be a great high kills game lol.

@DarthValtrex No i was playing Bangalore lol, gotta flex that new heirloom Tongue out.

Message 7 of 10 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Cro_PitttStep bro?

Message 8 of 10 (622 Views)

★ Expert

Happened to me too recently, in the bunker. A death box had landed up above something on the wall. I went into it, and when I came out of it, I couldn't move as somehow it had trapped me. I kept pinging my TMs and the death box, but they just ran off, so I quit.

I got trapped because I had to crouch to get to the box, then I dropped a little. The only way to get back up was to jump, and there was not enough room to jump as I was just hitting the ceiling, so I would just drop back down again.

About a month ago I rescued a Pathfinder who had been trapped beneath some steps by emptying the death box that had trapped him there.

Message 9 of 10 (616 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt If you get stuck behind a deathbox, there's a possible way out. Drop everything you have to loot that box entirely, so that it vanishes when it gets empty.

Don't expect this kind of bug to not happen because it's 2021. The more complex maps and physics engines will become, the more you will see bugs like these happen, in most games. Besides, it happens in the most complex one of all, real life. If an actual, "loaded " coffin would fall on your leg, I'm sure you would get stuck :P.
Message 10 of 10 (607 Views)