Im sick of octane pickers in pubs.

by DesaIitor

Original Post

Im sick of octane pickers in pubs.

★★★ Apprentice

How long do we have to see octane pickers drop solo in the middle of nowhere , die then instantly dc from the game ?? Didn't you fellas have enough already ??

Message 1 of 10 (507 Views)

Re: Im sick of octane pickers in pubs.

Champion

Well I mean we're coming up to season 9 and that hasn't changed since the moment he was added to the game.

Too much "speedy robot legs man move quicker than bullets hurr hurr" mentality in octane players.

This game will reach the end of its life cycle eventually....and the bulk of octane players will still be doing exactly the same crap. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know what has to be done , add a second passive to octane which states : " If you move further than 100 meters from your team you instantly get banned for a week". They gonna be in breathing range of you after that.

Message 3 of 10 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DesaIitor Pick octane! Then you won’t have those random octane pickers any more
Message 4 of 10 (463 Views)

★ Expert
@DesaIitor I don't get why people do this. There's literally an option to go solo now and yet these players still opt to go find a squad and not cooperate. There should be punishments for pub leavers and maybe if they implement this we'll see a decrease in "solo" players that queue for squads.
Message 5 of 10 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DesaIitor I'm just tired of seeing Octane everywhere lol. He has to be #1 pick at this point cuz every squad every game today has had him.
Message 6 of 10 (410 Views)

★ Expert

@DesaIitor I don't think this is an Octane related issue. I've had also multiple other legends go by themselves. But hey a leaver penalty in pubs is not needed right? Wink

Message 7 of 10 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DesaIitor Drop fast.

Kill Fast

Die Fast

Win Fast.

I'm OCTANE
Message 8 of 10 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Drop Fast

Kill Fast

Die Fast

Win Fast.

I'm OCTANE
Message 9 of 10 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DesaIitorWait octanes are the new wraiths??? Finally, another legend who can hold the title over wraiths. lol

Only thing i hate octanes for is their lack of respect and running dead in front of you sliding while stimmed to loot what your literally on top of. All I can say to them is don't go down... 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 10 (365 Views)