Im sick and tired of apex players quiting

by MajorEzekiel

Original Post

Re: Im sick and tired of apex players quiting

★★★ Pro
@CAGOA34 Not at the moment, I think because clubs are so new that will be something that is implemented in the game in future updates.

It’s a great new addition it just needs some more time to settle.
Message 51 of 61 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@xMaxrayx Yeah once in awhile permitting circumstances I quit too. But it's the players who quit in the first few minutes that annoys me. Some quit after just getting knocked down.
Message 52 of 61 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MajorEzekiel I sent you a friend request the way my privacy setting are need to be friends on Xbox to hear people.
Message 53 of 61 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MajorEzekiel I didn't even hear that trident that drove at us with caustic barrels.
Message 54 of 61 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MajorEzekiel Resetting router last game was unplayable man was getting four connection bar errors never been as bad as that before but was fine till killed that team...

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/cagoa/video/116220547
Message 55 of 61 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

And thanks for the matches guys was appreciated Standard smile

Message 56 of 61 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MajorEzekiel I've quit many times for many reasons sometimes it's that the server is lagging so much I can't play or my teammate is an idiot that doesn't know how to play the game or ping over and over again after they get killed while me and the other guy are fighting for our lives or the teammate is an * shooting at me or the other guy I had one of those guys last night with teammates like that there's no good reason to stay but if the teammate is trying and actually doing something useful and not trying to camp to top 5 then I'll stay but if they are just wanting to camp they can be a team of one I'll leave and find a team that actually wants to play the game
Message 57 of 61 (302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree, although all of the reasons you listed for leaving are true and fair; if everyone left because of that there would be no fun and the game would die out. If you leave any time you have annoying teammates or you see a higher ranked person in the lobby etc then over half the games you played you would leave, ruining the game for yourself and everyone else.

Message 58 of 61 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@lonelyHephaistosVery true. Sometimes I think its just down to no patience and a frustration.

There should be some way of reporting people other than what we've got. You can report someone on xbox for unsporting behaviour. I wanna see something like that.

There's far too many people that run off and play solo. Why would you push fragment on your own? You're not the #1 pred and you end up with less than 30 damage. Whats the point? Same goes for when you're reviving your teammate and your 3rd loots their box? Or a teammate that contributes nothing to a gun fight but then takes all the loot.

No logic , selfish players are always trash. And should be reported as such.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 59 of 61 (234 Views)

★★ Novice
@RockScorpion384 I agree completely
Message 60 of 61 (184 Views)