Im sick and tired of apex players quiting

by MajorEzekiel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Im sick and tired of apex players quiting

★★★★★ Novice

I go after a player who is down or to grab banner and they quit before I get there where if I knew they were going to quit I would have gone off and survived by myself and come in 5th or better!

Message 1 of 61 (2,030 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Im sick and tired of apex players quiting

★★★★ Guide
@MajorEzekiel

I report every person that leaves for every offence on the list because respawn doesn’t take it seriously enough to put an actual option for leavers in their game. It’s like they try to bury their head in the sand and ignore it’s not a problem. Leaver penalty clearly isn’t working or strict enough to deter people from leaving.

I also block them but have no idea what it does. sounds like it will have at least some negative impact on them or at least stop them from ruining my games

View in thread

Message 4 of 61 (1,993 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@MajorEzekielhonestly, I quit as well for several reasons but usually at the start of the match.
if I see any predators in the lobby it's an immediate quit, if one of the teammates is acting like an idiot and usually select screen give them away when someone spam character select because usually that will be followed by quip spamming during a drop and to me, that is very annoying and will * up my concentration and My mood so I will be performing very poorly.
when one of the teammates is the jumpmaster and doesn't jump and before the map is finished he/she transfer the jumpmaster to another player so that match is over as everyone will be already on the ground looting and there will be no use of dropping and give them free kills.
when pinning a safe drop location but the jumpmaster decides to pass it then drop backward which will have the same result as the previous one.
and sometimes it's just frustration, a lot of players are frustrated of this game so they don't have the patience to wait for teammates to finish the fight, loot, heal, collect banner then respawn.
I know that because I got to that level where I lost interest and become careless.
all of that comes with playing with randoms most of the time, on a side note: playing with friends is not always better than randoms and sometimes it's even more frustrating Standard smile

Message 2 of 61 (2,017 Views)

★ Pro
@maximas1986 And you can also add the team mate(s) that loot your box when you're right next to a respawn, i usually leave at that point, if they're gonna take all my loot then they can play without me.
Message 3 of 61 (2,006 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MajorEzekiel

I report every person that leaves for every offence on the list because respawn doesn’t take it seriously enough to put an actual option for leavers in their game. It’s like they try to bury their head in the sand and ignore it’s not a problem. Leaver penalty clearly isn’t working or strict enough to deter people from leaving.

I also block them but have no idea what it does. sounds like it will have at least some negative impact on them or at least stop them from ruining my games
Message 4 of 61 (1,994 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HogynDrwg it depends on the situation , if I know that my mates need loot I tell them to loot my box but usually I don't get that far as I will be leaving way before that for any of the above reasons
Message 5 of 61 (1,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@maximas1986You are right, it does depend on the situation, say the ring is closing for example and i have no chance of going back for my box. But if my box is literally a few steps away and the ring has not yet started closing, then leave my box alone ( unless ive said take it)
Just a bit of common sense really

Message 6 of 61 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MajorEzekiel I know the feeling buddy.

This is why I think having clubs is so good because I no longer need to solo queue as much. If you want to, you can join my club we have around 8-9 people in there and we have 2 or more to be joining as well and we all play regularly!

Message 7 of 61 (1,937 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@maximas1986 hi I'm new here, both to the game and to the forum, so I need to ask the noobiest of questions: what's a predator, and how do you see the lobby?
Message 8 of 61 (1,935 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pseudolo Predator is the top tier in the ranked system and you can see their red-orange bright dive trail when they jump from the ship at the beginning(if they have it equipped).
The dive trails give away what type of lobby you are in, so basically, just look around at the beginning of a game. If you see orange or purple trails that look different from the normal ones, you are in trouble xD.
Message 9 of 61 (1,916 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Personally I think it’s pretty petty to leave if you have predator level players in your games. If everyone did this they wouldn’t be able to play so it’s kind of selfish attitude IMO. Also if you want to improve you play against the best players do you not? And just because there are predators in the game does not mean it’s game over as it’s very easy for them to be taken out before you even see them. The amount of times the champion is killed minutes into the game is plentiful
Message 10 of 61 (1,907 Views)