Im going to say it again, JM must not be passable

by TrancyGoose

Original Post

Im going to say it again, JM must not be passable

★★ Guide

Said it before, will say it again. 

A lot simply pass it immediatelly... they don't even bother ....

Just now it was passed to someone who was clearly AFK, guess how that went? 

Sometimes people see they are not JM, they go and finish something they needed to do, or bathroom quick, when it gets passed to them, same issue. 

Another one, a lot decide to pass it halfway through map ... 

Make it non passable, or at least put a timer on it, if u didn't pass it in first 5 seconds, will have to deal with it and be the JM. 

I will never scream at anyone for a landing location, they all suck. But i will have an issue if I was JM by system 3 times in a row i go to match and it gets passed to me halfway through the map.

Message 1 of 7 (272 Views)

Re: Im going to say it again, JM must not be passable

Hero
@TrancyGoose Nothing more annoying then someone passing it to me at the end of the map at last second. Or the pass it when match starts but ping where they want dropped. Yuck

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (260 Views)

★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC that is what i am saying, people abuse it, sometimes i won't have it on principle, pass it on. In lobbies i doubt there is newbies there, its pure f... lazyness....i'v seen it been passed around in cirle, until someone gets pissed enough and hot drops in to the ocean...
Message 3 of 7 (258 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TrancyGoose “ Make it non passable, or at least put a timer on it, if u didn't pass it in first 5 seconds, will have to deal with it and be the JM.“

This right here. Not in first 5 seconds means non-passable. I usually put it on solo launch if I’m not appointed JM in first 5 seconds anyway so I don’t really care. I do not trust anyone as JM except for me unless I’ve played multiple times with someone.

More than not when I forget to enable solo launch and someone pings somewhere to go they end up launching anywhere from 500-1200m (yes, not kidding) while dropship is heading in that direction and even when others have already touched down they still fly there (by this time I’m already somewhere else, landed, or have D/C’d.

Usually when the above occurs I count the seconds until they both die... Cause the JM is at fault for bad drop but that other brainless yes-man is also at fault for not questioning that drop and sticking with the JM, which is kind of admirable. but mostly just stupid
Message 4 of 7 (247 Views)

★★ Expert

@TrancyGoose JM shouldn't be passable, AND JM should get the ability to break off from the team.

I mean seriously, if the person who's JM can't even figure out where they're going to land, how are they going to figure out what they're supposed to be doing when a firefight breaks out? If I go out of my way as JM to ping where we're landing AND where I'm going, why in the seven blazing circles of hell am I competing with my teammate for loot who was AFK on drop? There's just no common courtesy or decency from a massive majority of the people who play this game. 

Message 5 of 7 (246 Views)

Hero
@TrancyGoose When im not in the mood for all that crap I honestly just set it to drop solo. I'll follow them of course but I'm not gonna sit there and wait to see if this random is going to jump or not. lol

Message 6 of 7 (241 Views)

Hero
@pastaclown Yea im sick of players on team dropping on a single 2 story building I want to be able to break off when they don't.

Message 7 of 7 (236 Views)