Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Im done

by SwooshDutch

Original Post

Im done

★★ Guide

Stupid empty promisses of fixing the game....yet another gm2 run with only purple rain...fyi im at 190 luck...do gm1 get 5mw go figure.....i dont even give a damn about playing the division but i almost want to buy and play it as a big f you to bioware/ea....man what a joke

Message 1 of 21 (370 Views)

Re: Im done

★★★ Apprentice

Cya!

Message 2 of 21 (364 Views)

★ Guide
bad luck id say, enjoying freeplay more atm so i only did one run today. got 8. the droprate is definitely raised by a big margin it seems. not once i got eight before
Message 3 of 21 (350 Views)

★★ Guide

Im just at the point where im just like screw it um just going to get my coin and * off to another game if even that....

Message 4 of 21 (339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This new “loot doesn’t matter” information is my last straw as well.

love the game, I support the devs in their efforts to fix things but this game is so fundamentally broken it’s just not worth the time to play. I’ll  log in for a mission or two every few days I guess just to see fun explosions but I’m done until this game is, well, I guess a completely retooled game. The futility of it all! 

good luck BioWare, there’s a lot to fix. And IM ROOTING FOR YOU because I see glimpses of what this game could be...and I love THAT game! I hope whoever was responsible for this train wreck (producers, executives, developers or otherwise) isn’t still involved with the company. Been a gamer for 30+ years and have never seen a more broken tripleA title...even fallout76 felt like a more complete game, regardless of execution/bugs

Message 5 of 21 (331 Views)

★★★ Guide
I did one gm2 mission got 4 mw and 1 leg so no clue what your talking about. its all RNG some times she is nice other times she is a cheap *.
Message 6 of 21 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@CaptainCorcoran wrote:

I feel like people are overreacting to this, personally. They made a change to improve the scaling of melee, combos, and ultimates but didn’t have the sense to consider the effect of empty slots. Dumb, but hardly the end of the world and a fix has already been announced for the next patch.

Message 7 of 21 (316 Views)

★★ Guide

@CaptainCorcoran wrote:

love the game, I support the devs in their efforts to fix things but this game is so fundamentally broken it’s just not worth the time to play. I’ll  log in for a mission or two every few days I guess just to see fun explosions but I’m done until this game is, well, I guess a completely retooled game. The futility of it all! 

good luck BioWare, there’s a lot to fix. And IM ROOTING FOR YOU because I see glimpses of what this game could be...and I love THAT game! I hope whoever was responsible for this train wreck (producers, executives, developers or otherwise) isn’t still involved with the company. Been a gamer for 30+ years and have never seen a more broken tripleA title...even fallout76 felt like a more complete game, regardless of execution/bugs

I played the atlas early access on day 1...its made by the same devs as ark survival...who are nutoriusly known for screwing updates by adding more bugs...atlas released in a 10x worse state than anthem but was fixed in about a week or 2...like every game breaking bug was fixed....and they a "indie" team working on a 40k player server game....go figure...when even a indie team out preforms bioware they are seriously doing something wrong...

Message 8 of 21 (313 Views)

★★ Guide

@In7yg0 wrote:
bad luck id say, enjoying freeplay more atm so i only did one run today. got 8. the droprate is definitely raised by a big margin it seems. not once i got eight before

I doubt it ...my friend just ran stronghold gm2 and also only gets purple rain...also the scaling is fundamentally broken....i have 350% extra max shield...in gm1 i can take 20 shots from a sniper and just brush it off like nothing happend and somehow snipers in gm2 are able to almost 1shot me....fyi my shield is equivalent to 21 mw components equipped in gm1....

Message 9 of 21 (301 Views)

★ Apprentice
Contrary, I just did Brin's legendary contract and Tyrant Mine at GM2 and received a legendary item back to back.

Give it another go maybe you were just unlucky.
Message 10 of 21 (292 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help