Re: If you...

by hayhor

Original Post

If you...

★ Expert

-Go 1v3 thinking you're Hal then dying straight away,

-Drop far from the team(justified only if JM is hot dropping with tons of other teams with you),

-Drop very late when another team has gotten in that spot way before you,

-Don't communicate talking/pinging,

-Do not share resources if your teammates need them,

-Show 0 common sense in terms of rotations and engaging other teams,

-Select useless legends in ranked,

-Use the worst guns in the game,

-Do not use legend abilities,

then just do a favor to all the community: quit playing Apex and stop ruining the experience to other players. Just stop. The game already has tons of problems, we don't need brainless people on it as well.

(Feel free to add other points on the list if you think i've forgot something lolTongue out).

Message 1 of 9 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt I could’ve saved you much typ work. You could’ve just said ‘If you Wraith or Octane alot’ and then the last lines xD.

For severely stupid decisions I unmute mic and just say that that person should uninstall apex xD. Usually I just question a decision but if I see a long range battle going on and a teammate goes in with 2 short range weapons without a plan seemingly, normal armor and no back-up, the vibrations in the air that resonance my lovely voice through to your eardrums will be heard!
Message 2 of 9 (351 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt I need the brainless to play. They are fun to kill.
Message 3 of 9 (345 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I got paired with a YT wraith and an octane tonight. Octane dropped us immediately on launch site. 2 other teams were there. Working together we killed both teams pretty easily. I'm thinking holy crap I got a good wraith and octane in one game!!!!!

Then we move to sorting and all of us are short on heals as all said so with pings. Octane talked, wraith didnt. As we move through sorting towards the ring that is fragment I notice deathboxes. I want to stop to get stuff but wraith says no and is hellbent on running right into fragment. Octane lags a bit and gets some stuff but manages to arrive right before we start a big push on teams in fragment. As fighting is going on we are doing ok. I manage to win a fight and revive octane but have no shield heals at all for a purple shield. Octane goes here this is my last bat. I was shocked again! Wraith meanwhile started doing her own thing, we tried to help and I went down and so did wraith. Wraith insta quit with 3 teams left showing her true colors. We lost the match but I'd play with that octane again any day.
Message 4 of 9 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Lemme guess, you didn’t add him Frown xD You only see true colors when someone gets downed. You should know that :P
Message 5 of 9 (336 Views)

Hero
@Koochi-Q shots fired. Some of us should be feared. =P Wraith pwn all change my mind. muwhaha

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 9 (332 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I didnt but I wish I added the octane.
Message 7 of 9 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC She may dominate me every day! Her VA too 😇 But screw incompetent wraiths! If I get a wraith in my team, I expect to be carried. Anything less than that and that person is a failure and a disgrace for Wraiths all across the dimensions! xD

@hayhor, doesn’t ps have a ‘recently played with’ feature?
Message 8 of 9 (297 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I don't think so. At one time it did but I have no idea how to access it. Octane may have been xbox too. I honestly dont remember.
Message 9 of 9 (266 Views)