If you woke up with your main's powers what's the first thing you will do?

by PhoenixForce55

Original Post

Re: If you woke up with your main's powers what's the first thing you will do?

★★ Guide

@PhoenixForce55 I'd just be able to hack things and fly a drone around. It's not that cool when you think about it. Still would be Crypto over any of the others though. 

Message 11 of 32 (378 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@PhoenixForce55 
I'd grapple to a roof of a building than be stuck for 35 seconds...

Message 12 of 32 (376 Views)

★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtag cut it! I got sick of mine, cut it myself after YouTube videos, did a damn good job, dont be scured lol 

I mostly play bangalore and lifeline... so like he said about smoke out the house.. some more

Or go heal people?

Message 13 of 32 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Bloodhound

use eye of the allfather to locate my phone when on silent

Wattson

build fences to deter covid and ensure social distancing... and her interceptor to catch all the bugs so i can keep my windows and doors open during this heat.

Mirage

cause a sh load of confusion wherever i please. Be a great self defense tool maybe even toy with your targets by watching them punch a decoy and then you twang their lip or flick their ear until they decide they've had enough.

Message 14 of 32 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Well unfortunately I already have most abilities of my mains. I can already shut ppl up, stalk/stealth crouch walk really fast and see tracks...

The fun thing is that I would be able to sent an aura telling me where ppl are... but for them they’ll be confused as to what that light was... so there’s that.

The totem would be great to scare ppl at night... and equipped with the bloodthirsty blood of my victims I could be the greatest threat to human life and police would never be able to catch me!
Message 15 of 32 (311 Views)

★★★ Expert

Uh, fence people in?

Regenerate my shields?

Look for packs to bring my ult to full?

This kind of speculation clearly favors certain characters over others Standard smile

Message 16 of 32 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You mean if I woke up with stim, jump pad, grapple, zipline, healing drone, care package, electrical fence, pylon, jump drive bracelet, and a device that helps me steal?

boss music in the background

Message 17 of 32 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@phoenixforce55 

You mean only those powers or also as your main his/herself?

Either way, i'd go see a therapist to help me with my schizophrenia if i had Wraith's powers, i'd do that thing from that naughty fan art picture most you probably say where i eat Wraith's *bleep* 

@Jem450R 

I actually took that plunge 2 weeks ago, i let my hair grow in the winter anyway, and I neglected a barbershop visit in late February and March, then several lockdown extensions later I was walking around with some serious wildgrowth.

I ordered a buzzer on a sunday, and just cut 2/3 off everywhere with household scissors, and finished it the next day when the buzzer was delivered.

Did a pretty good job first try, you're right, the only hard part of jumping the hurdle of making the first couple of cuts.

Message 18 of 32 (274 Views)

★★★ Pro
@phoenixforce55 Bamboozle the entire world in every way.
Message 19 of 32 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@phoenixforce55 I could either become the best thief in the world or run fast, it's a win-win
Message 20 of 32 (229 Views)