If you lost money, rep, or cars

by SSCover1_650

Original Post

If you lost money, rep, or cars

★★★★ Apprentice

You won’t see those things returned to you by EA HELP. They do not have the authority to return these things to you. I am speaking from experience, I’ve been updating my case for a little over a month now. The conclusions to my losses of about 11 million (Cars and lost money added up) and some rep.. Nothing. The EA HELP even told me that even if he wanted to, he could not restore the things I’ve lost, even though I was assured by another EA HELP representative. It was a total waste of my time, I was mislead by a couple of the EA HELP reps. I could not even get the information to reach out to someone who could listen and make a difference in my situation. I don’t want anyone else to have to waste as much time and resource as I have. That’s why I made this post. Happy Holidays everyone.   I take no pleasure in being the bearer of bad news. If it’s lost.. it’s not coming back and they are not going to compensate you for your losses. 

Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)

Re: If you lost money, rep, or cars

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SSCover1_650Your saved file was ruined or corrupted. That's why you cant get anything back even if he wanted too.

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: If you lost money, rep, or cars

★★★★ Apprentice

Bro this had nothing to do with being a problem on my end. This is a problem that lies with EA. I’m just a customer 

Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)