Re: If you live in Asia, don't even bother playing anymore

by EA_David

Original Post

If you live in Asia, don't even bother playing anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

every god damn f2p game is ruin by chinese

haven't played for a week, logged in, played 4 games.

half the player are bots promoting chinese hacks, instantly leave when countdown. 5 of the 30 left are hackers varies from low to high lvl (also chinese name)

4/4 games got killed by hackers. here's the "pro" that killed me in my 4th game:

{removed, do not name and shame]

Message 1 of 6 (409 Views)

★★ Novice

Their cheating culture is highly discouraging, literally every game is chat spamming bots that leave the second their in the drop ship.

I'm uninstalling the game for now.

Message 2 of 6 (378 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This applies to every EA game
Message 3 of 6 (357 Views)

★ Guide

8/10 games got teamed with 2 spammer bots. Hong Kong server. Such a dissapointment, Respawn. I mean, even chinese honest players have to use proxies in order to be able to play on european servers where cheaters are as common, but at least no spammer bots. For now, asian servers are just cursed.

Message 4 of 6 (350 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have been experiencing this for the past few days. I can't play a proper game with a complete team. There are always Chinese spam bots and a lot of cheaters now. It got worst. I just recently finished a game. A dude wiped our team out solo. He never misses a shot from long range distance just spamming his shots.
Message 5 of 6 (323 Views)

Community Manager

If you suspect someone of cheating, do not post the details here, please report them using the form here: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (303 Views)