If you land in a hotzone, I’m landing elsewhere #sorrynotsorry

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

If you land in a hotzone, I’m landing elsewhere #sorrynotsorry

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

No more hot drops for me in ranked, I’m done. Idc about your stream or your ego that you can kill everyone, I only care about my rank and RP gained. I’m done with squad mates who hot drop then run away when you’re down. 

Message 1 of 25 (702 Views)

Re: If you land in a hotzone, I’m landing elsewhere #sorrynotsorry

Champion
@DaDeDimson In ranked? Yeah stuff those guys xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 25 (692 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME Should’ve clarified, yes in ranked.
Message 3 of 25 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson But... if they can kill everyone... shouldn’t you join them if you want RP? xD
Message 4 of 25 (684 Views)

Champion
@DaDeDimson I cannot believe people do that in ranked. Just shows how bad the scoring system is that people dont understand the point of a battle royale competitive mode.
Message 5 of 25 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Koochi-QNope, because I know 9/10 they’re gonna get downed. And maybe that’s partially because I would’ve left them, but idc, I’m not risking losing maximum RP at the start of the match because the jumpmaster got greedy or wasn’t looking to see how many other squads were landing in the same area. Especially if I ping that there’s other squads landing there too AND going to loot everything before us, and they still want to land there, I’m out. I’ve lost wayyyy too much RP over situations like this and with another split ending soon, I’m trying to catch up to my usual rank.

Message 6 of 25 (673 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor Like people don’t strategize even a little bit??? Irritating for sure
Message 7 of 25 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson I was joshing. I luckily don’t play ranked but I know the feeling cause it’s also present in pubs but no penalty for it obviously.

People wanting to hot drop and wait 1-3 secs before going down while others are almost touching the ground...

People randomly advancing on a full squad when they are getting shot from behind...

yea... you shouldn’t be sorry... it’s aggravating.
Message 8 of 25 (666 Views)

Hero

I drop with the biggest populated area in ranked. It is a gamble but maxing your kp with in 4 minutes of the match being started and chilling the rest is the best method to actually max out all kp for that match. You dont want 1-2 kills or assist even with a win. Your losing massive points without that 6. So for that reason i drop it like its hot every jump. If your team drops hot and splits then expect to die and them to die. Its all about team work and if not all on same page chances are out come is not going to go in their favor. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 25 (664 Views)

★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC That’s one thing, but playing as a team with randoms is difficult. It is extremely rare that I get multiple matches in a day where I DON’T get teammates with different agendas
Message 10 of 25 (642 Views)